Chapter 31-40

CHAPTER 31: Haicheng 1

After some people’s war and chaos, a group of people finally set foot on the way to the western base. Ouyang Lin’s parents were naturally in Qin Yiyi’s car. At first, Qin Yiyi and the others saw the husband and wife of the couple who killed the zombies named Ouyang Yue and his wife. His name is Zhao Ran. Ouyang Yue is Ouyang Hong’s younger brother. He originally brought his son who had just been admitted to college to visit Ouyang Hong, but he met the end of the world. The son became a zombie at the beginning of the end. The couple overnight It seemed that he was ten years old, but it gradually got better under the enlightenment of Ouyang Hong and his wife.

The power mutant was named Jiang Zhiming, a security guard in the community, and later became a power mutant. He was loyal and had been trying his best to protect the people in the community, but he often risked his life to get it for the residents of the community. The food was even disgusted or even suspected. Even if he was loyal, he was a little angry. Later, he was rescued by Ouyang Hong when he was almost scratched by a zombie, and later lived in Ouyang Hong's house.

In the car, Qin Yiyi was sitting in the co-driver, Ouyang Xue and his parents were sitting in the back. Ouyang Xue was very happy to see his parents, and chirping to tell his parents about the journey. Ouyang Hong and his wife were obviously surprised by the growth of their daughter. Some unruly daughters will also grow up, but the couple is a little uncomfortable thinking about the reasons for the daughter to grow up, especially Zhao Ran's tears can't stop, and finally Ouyang Xue has to panic and comfort her mother. Ouyang Lin was also happy to see such a scene in the rearview mirror, and finally found his parents. It is a rare happiness for a family to be together in the last days.

Qin Yiyi smiled slightly after hearing the movement behind her, but the smile at the corner of her mouth was a bit bitter. This is the parents. They were surprised by the achievements of their children but at the same time felt more distressed about their children’s suffering. Thinking of his previous life, Qin Yiyi's heart became more bitter, in fact, I've always been looking forward to it, isn't it? The children in the world don't want to get the love of their parents, but some things can't be forced. In fact, sometimes Qin Yiyi feels that he is still happy and at least has a grandfather who really cares about him.

At this time, the intercom in Qin Yiyi's hand suddenly rang, "Yiyi, I have something to tell you about my car," Qin Yiyi didn't ask Ouyang Lin to stop after hearing it, but just asked through the intercom, "What's the matter, I can't say it here." Huh?" Qin Yiyi wondered what would happen to Song Yan and he had to say it in person. "No, you have to say it to me." Song Yan's tone was very firm. Thinking of his own situation, although Qin Yiyi was very happy for Lin and Xiaoxue to find their parents, but after all, he reminded himself of some things in the past. Maybe it would be good to go to Song Yan's, so he asked Ouyang Lin to stop the car and see his face. The depressed Huo Linghao put his car on his face, and when he passed by Qin Yiyi, he still spoke plausibly about the guy who cares about color and loves friends.

Song Yan and the others had a total of two cars, each with exactly five people. Since Song Yan asked Qin Yi to ride in his car, he had to get in by himself, so Song Yan did not hesitate to drive the driver Huo Linghao away. As the driver, let Qin Yiyi sit in the co-pilot. This is also an alternative two-person space. As soon as Qin Yiyi got in the car, he found that the three faces in the back seat all had a very embarrassing look, which was a bit strange. , What happened in this car? Actually Qin Yiyi was wondering in her heart. Those three people were uncomfortable. The boss chased after the woman and chased after her. This possessiveness became a bit stronger, and Huo Linghao was cruel to herself before getting out of the car. I have educate one party so hard that these three people now dare not even look at Qin Yiyi.