Chapter 1-10

CHAPTER 1: Dressed as a Cannon Fodder Female Match

Qin Yiyi felt that she was unlucky. Didn't she just give the author a negative score and complained about the novel (The Life of Su Rui in the Last Days)? Although the dark female protagonist is much better than the White Lotus of the Virgin Mary, the tortured female partner is the same as herself. If the name is not good, there is no good. No matter who sees a female partner who has the same name as his own, she will not be in a good mood, no. But who knew that as soon as he woke up he became this cannon fodder female partner, but with the same name and appearance but different lives!

Qin Yiyi was lying in an unfamiliar room even if he stayed for a day and a night, he still couldn't accept this fact. If she died in a traffic accident, she would admit it. Have you ever seen someone who died on the operating table after an appendix operation? This is an impossible event at all, but I just caught up with it, so who would let myself be unlucky.

Thinking of the fact that Qin Yiyi regretted reading this novel because the heroine was from the dark department before, she would not find the cannon fodder female partner with the same name as him, nor would she ever go to this book. Faced with a dark female protagonist, Qin Yiyi decided to read any novels in the future that the female protagonist was Xiao Baihua. "Hey" Qin Yiyi had to accept the facts after sighing for the n+1th time. She couldn't guarantee that he would return to the previous world after committing suicide. Under what circumstances would there be hope for life. Although this is a world that is about to come to the end of the world, at least the people I will meet in my family still have some understanding, and the foresight of the plot can also allow me to rewrite the tragic fate of the original owner.

Touching his flat stomach, it was really uncomfortable to be hungry for a day and a night. Qin Yiyi decided to fill his stomach first, and forced to get out of bed. After all, the original owner had been having a high fever before, and after sleeping for two days, he came together. I haven't eaten anything for three days, and I feel weak. It's already midnight and I can only go to the kitchen downstairs to see what I can eat.

Thinking of this, Qin Yiyi began to feel depressed again. You said you would wear it as a cannon fodder. Even if it was later blackened and designed by the heroine, I would recognize it, but why did I have it since I was born? The space of is gone, and I started to use the space when I was conscious. Now it's also a top-quality farm, but now it's better to say that it's gone. You must know that the pleasure of your previous life is to take care of the space, how you planted melons and fruits a little bit, how to train those lively chickens and ducks to be gentle and meek step by step, and finally enjoy it for a few years. This is so good. .

Qin Yiyi in the previous life was born in a wealthy family, but because his parents were so-called business marriages, Qin Yiyi never enjoyed any parental affection. The only affection was given by his grandfather, so Qin Yiyi put all his energy on his grandfather and space. After the arrangement, Qin Yiyi is fortunate that his cheap parents have never treated him badly when it comes to money. Therefore, his small life is quite moist, he has nothing to learn Sanda, climbs the mountain, and asks his home master for advice. Cooking, after all, there is an older brother above, so I don't have to inherit any family business by myself. I really don't have to bear anything. But now thinking of Qin Yiyi's family background in the book, Qin Yiyi said that even if he is only one week away from the end of the world, he can live it. It won't be so easy.

Looking at the lights downstairs, Qin Yiyi was a little puzzled, would anyone come to look for food in the middle of the night like himself. When I was halfway down, I saw that the light was coming from the living room. Qin Yiyi walked on tiptoe and hid quietly. The voice of the conversation gradually became clear. Qin Yiyi knew that they were Su Rui and his daughter. Then the dim light looked at Su. With the wine glass in his mother's hand, Qin Yiyi secretly said in his heart that it was Su Mu who went downstairs to drink because of the original owner and was seen by Su Rui. There are general wines in this family that Su Mu drank for this reason. It is estimated that not only the temper but also the amount of alcohol has risen a lot in the past few days.