Chapter 51-60

CHAPTER 51: The Embarrassment of District Literature

Qin Yiyi's wind is calm here, but Quwen is not so good on the other side. Ever since he discovered that Meng Ye had escaped alone, Quwen instantly lost his mainstay. In fact, although Quwen was not very good to Meng Ye in terms of words, he was not so good. Knowing that he could not do without him, otherwise the leader of the base would have been replaced, so Qu Wen panicked. Now Qu Wen suddenly regrets coming here. Originally from Qu Wen's opinion, he didn't come. Although he would not be willing to know that these weapons fell into the Song family, it is better than putting his life in, but Su Rui said that Song Yan will bring a drag this time. Here, it is the child of a third child who ruined their family. He often slandered her in private. Seeing Su Rui's painful look, where there is no sense in Wen, he brought someone here. It's good to lose the madam and break the army. , I want to hand my life here, but I am not reconciled, I finally climbed to the position of the leader of the base and just let it out, how can I be reconciled!

Ou Wen looked at the zombies getting closer and closer, his face was pale, and his abilities went out without death. The energy was gradually depleted. Suddenly a gust of wind came from the left. It was too late to use the ability, and Ou Wen's eyes darkened, and he scratched. A soldier who passed by stopped him. The "Puff" soldier had a big hole in his chest, and he was torn in half by the zombies. Ou Wen looked at the zombie on time and killed the broken body of the dead soldier. Throw it aside, no longer pay attention, compared to his own life, this dead soldier is really nothing in Ou Wen's eyes.

Zhang Yong was already a quick-witted person. As soon as he saw that Qu Wen did this, he immediately came up, "Damn Qu Wen, that's human life, how could he do this? What a beast?" Qin Yiyi looked at Zhang Yong again. Seeing the other people is nothing except Song Yan. If Song Yan is wrong, he has not paid attention to the battle situation. He has been staring at Qin Yiyi as if it is not enough. Qin Yiyi glared at Song Yan. What did this girl do at this time? What about it all? No matter it was Li Liang, Huo Linghao or the others, they didn't look good, but they didn't swear like Zhang Yong.

"This is the most common in the last days, and you are not angry. This is what you see. I don't know how many are invisible?" Qin Yiyi said coldly. It is not Qin Yiyi's cold blood but humanity in these last days. The ugliness is gradually magnifying, and today's things will still repeat themselves in the future. Huo Linghao and the others were silent after hearing this. Qin Yiyi was right. Although they used to wander in the underworld, they also paid attention to brotherly loyalty. They treated the enemy cruelly to their brothers, but they were sincerely good. The dead soldier was always there. The protection of Ou Wen's side was also heartfelt, and the shocked eyes when he died showed that he himself had not thought that the person he was desperately protecting would be like this.

After slowing down, Qin Yiyi said again, "But some things are done and you have to pay a price, just like him." This naturally refers to Quwen, and everyone around Quwen who was still protecting is unknowingly. Qu Wen also discovered this problem and couldn’t help but yelled, "A few of you have avenged revenge. Don’t forget how you have lived until now. Your family is still in my hands. Think about what to do. Several soldiers stiffened, and they looked at each other and saw helplessness in the eyes of the other party. Qu Wen said it well, and it was him who lived until now. If it weren’t for Qu Wen himself, how could they become like this? It seems that that even the family is controlled by others, and they want to return to the sanctuary because they know the meaning of Qu Wen just now is that if Qu Wen can’t go back today, then their family members will be bad luck. Up.

Qin Yiyi raised his eyebrows. Unexpectedly, these people were not Quwen's own people but were being threatened. It seems that Quwen should be interested in the abilities of these people. There are a total of four people who are not dead. Personally, there are two Tier 3 intermediate fire type abilities, one Tier 3 primary thunder type ability and another Tier 3 primary wind type ability, but the expressions of these people seem to be a bit more painful than ordinary people when they perform their abilities. Qin Yiyi changed his mind in an instant. Originally, they planned to let Qu Wen and the others die first and it would not hurt them. Don’t look at the crowd just because of Qu Wen’s actions. You are also angry because you don’t value your teammates. After all, every partner in Ling Tian can be handed over to fight side by side. They are a group of people who have the same temperament. People who care about themselves can't tolerate something, but it doesn't matter if people who don't care die in front of them.