Chapter 41-50

CHAPTER 41: Popular water system

The housing agency in the Western base is not much different from the pre-apocalyptic house. It also uses model sales. As soon as Qin Yiyi and his party walked in, they saw a 20-year-old girl approaching. "Hello, can I help you." Si Wen knew that she would be able to complete sales today when she saw someone coming. These people do not have the tired look of most supernaturalists, and their complexion is also very ruddy. They must have good abilities, so Si Wen is facing Qin Yiyi seriously. A crowd.

"What kind of house do you have?" Qin Yiyi asked Si Wen while looking at the model. "Our building is divided into four districts. The fourth district is the outermost layer. The situation is rather chaotic. Only tents are provided, and two first-order spars are provided every month. The buildings in the three districts are all buildings and the height The unified 16-storey houses are in the layout of one bedroom and one living room, with ten spars per month. The second district is a single two-story villa, which will provide water and electricity, but the water is not drinkable and can only be used for bathing and bathing. Some simple cleaning requires one hundred spars per month. As for the first area is the best area in the western base, it is also a two-story villa, but the greenery inside is not weaker than before the end of the world. Because of the purification barrier, the air is The cleanest, the facilities in the house are also very complete, a month is 200 spars, but the houses in this area can only be occupied by military officials and their families. The other two, three and four areas can be entered as long as they are approved by the other party. Yes, and only the homeowner in a district can, because the protective barrier will attack outsiders, a district has been requisitioned by the military from the beginning, even if there are enough spars, there is no way.

When Qin Yiyi heard Si Wen’s introduction, he suddenly regretted Song Yan so soon before getting off the car. When he arrived at the western base, Song Yan asked himself to bring Lin’s family to rent a house. As for his own, he arranged for him. Now After hearing this, Qin Yiyi also understood that Song Yan didn't want to have too much contact with Lin and the others. Needless to say, the house Song Yan arranged for him must be in the same district.

"We want to rent a villa in the second district, let us take a look." Qin Yiyi thought that the population of Ouyang Lin's family felt that the second district was more suitable. In fact, if possible, Qin Yiyi hopes they can live in the first district. "Okay, please come with me." The smile on Si Wen's face is bigger. Today, the business is completed, and the bonus will be a lot. In the western base, the job will be exchanged for spar, and the same job will be done. Obtaining extra spar as a bonus, so even the people in the end-time base are still very energetic because of hope.

Li Jing pulled Qin Yiyi's sleeves. "Yiyi, this single villa is too expensive. We can choose a one-bedroom and one-living building." Li Jing was embarrassed to trouble Qin Yiyi like this, Qin Yiyi looked at it. Looking at Li Jing and Ouyang Lin, who also disagrees with them, they smiled, "It's okay, have you forgotten that I am a water system supernatural person, just get some water, don't worry." Wen came to the second district model area. Qin Yiyi looked at the similar appearance of each building, then turned his head and said to Ouyang Lin, "Lin, you can pick it. Anyway, you live in it. Just pick what you like."

Ouyang Lin sensitively heard the word you live, and asked inexplicably, "Yiyi, don't you live with us?" "Sister Yiyi, don't you live with us?" Ouyang Xue was also puzzled. "Well, I don't live with you, you can settle the house and I will pay for you." Qin Yiyi thought for a while, and saw Ouyang Lin and Ouyang Xue asking in a casserole to the end, and said helplessly "Song Yanhui Arrange it for me. I will come to you when I’m fine, and both of you are my teammates. It’s my duty to help you find a house. Go and see."

Ouyang Lin and Ouyang Xue stopped asking when they heard it. Li Jing and Zhao Ran looked at each other. They both knew Lin's feelings for Yiyi, but there was no way that Yiyi would not call Lin. Soon Ouyang Lin chose the house, and Si Wen was going to take Qin Yiyi and the others to the inner room to pay. The inner room is not much different from a normal office. Behind the desk sits a somewhat blessed middle-aged man, but from the eyes Qin Yiyi, who was exposed from time to time, knew that this was not a simple role either. The straightforward question asked, "I heard that you can provide water to offset the spar?" Qi Hua immediately stood up and asked excitedly, "Are you a water system supernatural power?" In fact, what he wanted to ask more was Is Qin Yiyi a high-level ability person?