Chapter 21-30

CHAPTER 21: The So-called Senior Sister

Suddenly Qin Yiyi was taken aback, and carefully released his mental power. This look is incredible. The densely packed, all are zombie birds. There are more than one hundred of them, and there are several second-order ones among them. So much is enough. Picking up the communicator Song Yan gave when he got into the car next to him. Before you speak, let's talk first.

"Yiyi, the road seems to be uneven, pay attention to the zombie birds, speed up." "Uh, I see." Qin Yiyi was a little surprised, Song Yan's Spiritual System and Space System, or more. He shook his head and didn't think about it anymore. "Lin, Xiaoxue speed up to keep up with Song Yan's car. There will be a large number of zombie birds in ten minutes." "I know." Ouyang Lin immediately acted to speed up when he heard Qin Yiyi's words. Out of the window, the sky was dark and uncomfortable.

Ouyang Lin quickly drove the car to be level with Song Yan's. Seeing Qin Yiyi and the others catching up with him, Song Yan immediately ordered his team to speed up. As soon as Huo Linghao heard the zombie bird, he knew the seriousness of the matter and immediately increased his horsepower and drove forward. As for the people behind, whether it was Qin Yiyi's team or Song Yan's team, they never thought to warn those who followed all the way. When they first got on the car, all three of their cars were passive, although the traces are very small. They are not ordinary people who noticed it in the morning, but everyone didn’t say anything. There was nothing in their car. Those people were just busy doing it for nothing. Now they should be taught a lesson. If there are really smart people in them now. It's time to understand.

When the people next to Guo saw the three Hummers in front of them suddenly speed up, their attitudes were different. Some felt that something was wrong and immediately speeded up to keep up. Others cursed in their hearts that Song Yan and the others were unwilling to bring themselves, although they also speeded up. But the reaction was slow for a while, not to mention that the cars of Song Yan and Qin Yiyi were modified military Hummers suitable for special training, and the speed was not comparable to that of ordinary cars. After hesitating for a while, the distance was obviously opened. After ten minutes or so, I saw a black squeeze in the rearview mirror with sharp eyes, and my face turned pale in fright.

"Ah, that's a zombie bird, what should I do, dear, dear, drive quickly, drive." A woman shook the woman driving beside her and said loudly. The man also saw it, and it was even worse when being shaken by the woman, but it also speeded up. Most of the zombie birds in the sky are sparrows before the end of the world, but now they are about to catch up with the eagles, their mouths are long and pointed, with black light, although most of them are first-order, so many are enough for them to drink a pot. The crowd drove forward with joy, but the zombie birds were getting closer and closer. Through the rearview mirror, Qin Yiyi could see that the vehicles behind were covered by the birds. The ordinary cars were covered by the zombies after a while. The bird broke through, and people's wailing was endless.

Ouyang Xue's face was a bit pale but she was calm, and she didn't make a big noise. "Lin, continue to accelerate, there are three second-order inside, it's best not to get in the way." Qin Yiyi commanded calmly.

"Okay." Ouyang Lin was nervous and did not dare to relax at all. Even if Tier 2 zombie birds cannot break through the body, they can trap their team. After a long time, when the bloody smell of the human flesh eaten into the bird's belly is emitted, a large number of zombies will be attracted. Who can guarantee that there is no high inside? Rank zombies. So a group of people started Haohao's escape. The night is getting darker, knowing that you will never see the zombie bird again. The people are relieved at the same time. Seeing Ouyang Lin and Ouyang Xue relax for a moment, Qin Yiyi shook his head, still not vigilant enough, and now the night is turning dark a little bit. People's vision is weakened a lot, and there are a lot of dangers around them.