"Yan, are you sure to deal with that Tier 6 zombie?" Song Yan knew Qin Yiyi wanted to help those people. After all, he just found out that the powers around Qu Wen were a bit wrong. Tier 6 zombies and Ou Wen fought together. It was not so much a fight that could be said to be violent. Tier 6 zombies recognized Ou Wen and took the weapon, but didn’t want to kill him so quickly. How can a fourth-order ability person persist until now. "No problem." Song Yan still looks down on the Tier 6 zombie. His current mental abilities are already Tier 6 advanced. It won't be a problem to deal with a Tier 6 intermediate zombie even if it can't do a spike.

Ling Tian and his team finalized the plan and started to act. Qi Yang and Zhang Yong were responsible for the Tier 5 zombie, Huo Linghao and Li Liang were responsible for another Tier 5 zombie, and Qin Yiyi attacked the third Tier 5 zombie himself and the rest attacked Tier 4 Zombie, Song Yan dealt with the only Tier 6 zombie. Ou Wen saw the sudden emergence of more than a dozen people and was surprised at first. Song Yan had a higher chance of winning, but what followed was resentment for why these people did not die and there were no injuries on their bodies. Did they get rid of them long ago? The besieged zombies had just been hiding in the dark to watch their jokes. The more Ou Wen thought about his face, the more ugly his face became. The joy at the beginning of his heart also disappeared. He watched Song Yan, who was fighting with Tier 6 zombies, flashed a deep thought in his eyes, and then the corners of his mouth. A faint smile was aroused, since Song Yan is here, don't even think about going back.

After avoiding the claws of the zombies, Song Yan smiled bloodthirstyly. It seems that this district text is too long to live. Since this is the case, he doesn't mind giving him a ride, it makes no difference whether he will die sooner or later, right? Release the mental power to control the movement of the zombies, because they are at the same level and the zombies of the same level are more powerful than those with superpowers, but these are nothing to Song Yan, although they can only slow down the movements of the zombies, they are enough. , Song Yan only uses mental power to fight the zombies without using other abilities. Therefore, in the district text, Song Yan and the zombies are at best evenly matched, and even Song Yan is weaker than the zombies. While solving a few Tier 3 zombies casually, he was waiting for an opportunity as long as Song Yan dragged Tier 6 zombies to the point where he could destroy him, he immediately killed Song Yan. As for Song Yan, there was no other humanities. Take it to heart, at a glance, it looks like a Tier 4 is not impossible to be his opponent.

CHAPTER 52: Zhu Tao

At this time, Ou Wen didn't know that his life had been missed by the two black-bellied people. He was still thinking about the future scenario of the Song family's decay of their base after the killing of Song Yan. The more I thought about it, the more excited the power that had been exhausted suddenly increased, and the movement of killing zombies became faster.

Song Yan's ironic smile crossed, looking at the zombies who had been irritated by him, a sideways escape from the zombie's desperate blow, the hot temperature of the fireball raised the surroundings by a few degrees, and Qu Wen looked dumbfounded. Now, it is obviously Song Yan who fought this Tier 6 zombie. Why did this fireball come at him, but it was too late to escape. How could he escape the desperate blow of Tier 6 zombie, let alone he is now He didn't have much energy anymore, and Ou Wen, who didn't even have time to pull the people around him, died under the fireball and turned into coke. Song Yan's eyes darkened, and the zombie attacked Song Yan as soon as he didn't hit it, but his strength was much weaker than before. Song Yan smiled softly, "You are really addicted to fighting." The power of thunder and lightning appeared instantly. , Even the sky changed its color in an instant, and it was so dark that the zombies felt a little embarrassed to find that the environment had changed. The strength of this man was terrifying, but. . . He screamed angrily, how could the little human being, how could he lose, and how could he be the zombie king, how could he lose to this little human.