Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Your Name

A man with brown locks walked towards the exit, passing-by sobbing faces and cheers as he had arrived back in his hometown. The busy yet unwell known city of Haze Cheshire. He smiled as he walked towards the side walk, earning some looks of admiration.

"Mr. Cameron Namikage?" A silky voice called as he turned to face a charming and calm faced woman. Her amber eyes bore into him, making him stare at her. "Shall we head of? After all, we'll be looking through some houses later on." She stated as she moved to the side, her hands ushering for him to start walking beside her. "O-Oh, sure." Cameron uttered as he followed the woman. He couldn't help but feel small to the elegant and tall woman beside him, finally striking him that he has yet to know her name. "Sorry to ask this when we're already near your car... but what's your name?" Cameron asked, making her glance to him.

"Annalisa Eidenwelsh. Please refer to me as Annalisa." Annalisa, that woman, said as she brought her hand out, making him return it with a hand shake. "Cameron Kimberly-Namikage, but you know me already Ms. Anna." He stated, making her nod as she opened the passenger's side of the car. Cameron gave her a smile as he entered, seeing that she had already put his baggage away, entering the driver's seat.

As Cameron looked out the window. He noticed few changes in the city. Some buildings were made, more people were occupying the street, the sidewalks were filled with small signs for stores, and people looked quite cheerful. 'What a far cry from the Cheshire city I knew.' He thought as the car turned to a street entering the housing area. After arriving at the large house that he called home, he was handed his baggage. "Pardon the neighbor. They have three kids and a newborn, they can be pretty hectic." Annalisa said as Cameron nodded.

Annalisa had drove off due to a sudden schedule, leaving Cameron to his own. He grabbed his bags and walked into the home, looking to the side to see two kids, a boy and a girl curiously staring at him. He gave them a smile, making them return it, silently waving. "Olivia! Orion! Time for Lunch!" A sweet voice called, making them hum in agreement, turning to Cameron as they bid him a goodbye while waving their hands.

Cameron smiled at their warm gesture as he continued to enter his home, welcomed by a small bunny. 'A bunny? This must be hers.' He thought as he sighed, putting his bags down and kneeling to level with the Bunny. The little guy had a white body with black splotches and its nose was in a dark shade of brown, sniffing his shoes. "Marion." He cooed as the bunny looked at him, seemingly recognizing its own name. "So... she really is gone." He uttered as he pet the fluff-ball before carrying it.

Slowly shaking his head, snapping out of the daze he put himself on, he sat down on the table, fetching his phone from his back pocket. As he saw multiple texts from work, he had shut it off, massaging his temples, soon making him drift to sleep due to the jet lag.

He was awoken by shuffling from his front yard, making him jolt as he accidentally threw his phone. He rushed to the window to see two figures run past, making him look at the time. 8pm. He didn't care if the two were rushing pass, but when he heard a scream, he had quickly grabbed his phone, dialing for the cops. "HELP! Olilie!" A voice cried from outside, making him grab the nearest umbrella and peek from his door.

He saw a woman crying as she held her husband, seemingly fainted as he looked slightly pale. He looked to the other side to see the two kids, Olivia and Orion, running away from the house. "Kids!" Cameron called, making curse beneath his breath as he walked to the fainted man. "I called for an ambula---" "—Please the k-kids. They can't be left alone. I can manage this. Please!" The woman said, making Cameron nod, rushing off to chase after the kids. He was met into a busy street filled with lights as multiple food places were still opened.

He peeked into multiple stores, but was annoyed to find that there was no signs of the two kids. 'God, I just got back.' Cameron thought as he rushed out, pacing towards multiple areas, soon reaching the outskirts of the city. He saw a glimpse of movement, making him turn to the alley, peeking to see a small lollipop. "Where did they go?" He uttered, carefully watching his surroundings before kneeling to pick up the lollipop.

"You could be mistaken as a kidnapper." A familiar voice cooed, making him stand up and turn to that woman. It was Annalisa, dressed in a different outfit than her formal suit. "Anna... what---n-no, the kids.--- have you seen Olivia and Orion?" Cameron asked, walking tiredly towards the woman. She gave him a small smile, showing a piece of paper. Cameron was confused by what he was seeing, a moving map. "They chose happiness over their own life." She uttered. "So close to how you've chosen, right, Cameron." Annalisa uttered as she clamped his mouth shut with her hand, her amber eyes turning to emerald green.

"You missed her don't you?" Annalisa uttered as Cameron felt dizzy. "You miss Lady Michelle. So very much." She added, making him wide eyed, before he fully fainted, his eyes blurry as Annalisa smirked waving farewell to him. Cameron's eyes were shut as he heard damp footsteps, his body slowly lifted from the ground. He felt hopeless and weak, until everything became darker as his mind felt fuzzy and confused. 'Someone... help me.' That was all his mind uttered before the darkness consumed him, feeding himself into the dark parts of his mind and memories.

"Welcome home, Hildegard." A familiar voice stated, different from Annalisa's voice...