4

third POV

"omega, it's past the time you were meant to come home."

izuku slowly turned around, looking at... his alpha.

"i-i'm sorry! i-i can do better! I promise!" izuku said as he let out nervous pheromones.

"not good enough omega." Shindo then started to walk closer to izuku. while the greenette backed away from him, but of course, the counter stopped him.

"p-please! i-i-!"

izukus head was now facing to his left.
only able to feel a sting on his right cheek.

the omega slowly looked down, before turning his head to the alpha.

"look at me." izuku obligated, turning his head up to look at his so-called alpha.

right as izuku looked up at the alpha, he saw Shindo's hand come up, ready to slap him again.

but Shindo was stopped by a hand grabbing right onto his wrist.

"who the fuc-" Shindo got cut off from threatening pheromones.

"what the fuck do you think you are doing?!" katsuki growled.

═══ ⋆★⋆ ═══

"I'm disciplining my omega!" Shindo yelled back, staring right into the blondes crimson red eyes before looking over to eijiros red ones.

"you don't do that to omegas! you stupid idiot of an alpha!" eijiro sneered.

"whatever losers. he's mine and I can do whatever I want to do to him." Shindo growled, turning back to izuku, "isn't that right omega."

izukus body shook, nodding his head.

"y-yes!" the omega then looked back down, wanting to get his alphas to glare out of his sight.

katsuki scoffed, holding onto the lower class alphas wrist.

"heh... that is not being an alpha." katsuki said with a devilish grin before he tightened his grip into the black-haired alphas wrist.

"now. I want you to fuck off and never come in contact with Izuku again." Shindo chuckled.

"and who do you two think you are to stop me from seeing my omega," he smirked.

eijiro and katsuki looked at each other, before rolling their eyes with a grin plastered onto their faces.

"Listen, kid. you are just a lower class alpha. you could never put us into submission. even if you tried." eijiro laughed.

"HEY IM NOT A KID!" Shindo growled.

katsuki chuckled.

"uh-huh yeah sure looks like it." both the prime alphas then laughed together.

izuku let out a small giggle at that but stopped not wanting Shindo to catch him giggling at him.

as the omega was watching the three alphas arguing, he decided to try and slip away from Shindo.

but of course, he was stopped by Shindo.

"where the fuck do you think you're going?" izuku jumped.

"i-i want going to finish... cleaning..?"

"whatever you whore, hurry up so we can go home!" he growled, letting out threatening pheromones.

izuku froze. why might you ask? well, that was his first time being called a 'whore.'