"I love this Christmas, is the best I ever had." Armee said.

"Welcome to everyone who just joined us, breakfast is in front of you so you can start. I hope you all like, enjoy it." Jin said than sat down. All of them thanked him for the food then started eating.

After breakfast all of them left into living room and sat down, some on the sofas and couches while some on the floor.

"It's time for the presents!!!" Taehyung and girls squeeled happily making others to smile at their cuteness.

Parents was the first one to give their presents to their childrens. Everyone was so happy about presents which they got.

"Now it's time for you kids, come on." Mrs. Jung said.

"I hope you like this baby." Jimin said and gave a present to Yoongi who smiled and thanked him.

"This is from me Joon, I hope you will not brake it." Jin said as he gave his present to Namjoon. Namjoon pecked his cheeks and thanked him. Armee gave her present to Jhope causing Jhope to kiss her all over her face as she gifted him a lot of bottles of Sprite. All of them was giggling at them.

"Tae what did you brought for Jungkook?" Jin asked. Taehyung giggled then looked at Jungkook.

"I hope you will like this Kookie." Taehyung said as he gave him the box.

"Thank you baby." Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung's cheeks.

Jungkook opened the box and smiled when he saw matching couple bracelets. He pulled it out and placed one on Taehyung's wrist than Taehyung did the same.

"Thank you baby, I really love it. It's so beautiful and it's even better as we are now matching." Jungkook said, pecking Taehyung's lips softly.

"You're welcome Kookie." Taehyung said and smiled.

"Our turn." Yoongi said. Yoongi, Namjoon and Jhope made Jimin, Jin and Armee to stand in front of everyone making all of them confused.

"What are-..." Jimin couldn't finish his question when Yoongi, Namjoon and Jhope shocked all of them.

••••

Taehyung's present (white-Tae, black-Jk)

••••

Jimin, Jin and Armee gasped when Yoongi, Namjoon and Jhope kneeled down in front of them.

"Jimin / Jin / Armee will you marry me?" Yoongi, Namjoon and Jhope asked in the same time. Tears are visible in bottoms eyes as they nodded their heads as yes causing others to smile.

Yoongi put ring on Jimin's finger before kissing him passionately. Namjoon put ring on Jin's finger, pecking his forehead to show respect to his lover before kissing him softly.