19.

Taehyung was getting ready for the meeting with others. He was just in his underwear and wore white long shirt on himself. Just as he was about to get the pants there was a knock on the door. He walked to the door and lightly opened it, hiding behind door.

"Jungkook!!" Taehyung squealed.

"What are you doing?? We are supposed to leave in 15 minutes." Jungkook said and tryed to open the door to walk in.

"Nooo, don't go in." Taehyung yelled and held onto door tightly.

"Why not?? Let me in baby." Jungkook said.

Taehyung shook his head as no but Jungkook was much more stronger so he easily opened the door, pushing Taehyung a little then walked into room and closed the door.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and gulped, now he knows why Taehyung didn't wanted him to go into room.

Jungkook knew that his boyfriend was beautiful and hot but this is too much hot. Taehyung had his eyes closed, he was embarrassed so much because he didn't liked his body.

He was scared that Jungkook will leave him if he see his body, but oh boy how much he was wrong about it.

Jungkook walked closer to Taehyung and slowly wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist. Taehyung's breath hittched and he immediately hided his face with his hands.

"You are so beautiful." Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung's neck lovingly.

"I'm not, my body is ugly, I hate it. Now you will leave me, right?" Taehyung said.

"Look at me Tae." Jungkook said as he grabbed Taehyung's hands and removed them from his face. Taehyung looked up at Jungkook, his eyes a little bit glassy from tears.

"Babe, what are you talking about?? I will never leave you and don't say that you are ugly. You are the most beautiful boy on the world." Jungkook said.

"Your body is just so much perfect, girls would be jealous on your curvy waist." Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's nose.

"You really thinks that?" Taehyung asked as his hands was now playing with Jungkook's collar.

"Of course I do. Was this reason why you didn't wanted me to come into room?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah that and because I'm shy to be half naked in front of you." Taehyung said and blushed.

"Hmm, I see." Jungkook said and pulled Taehyung closer by his waist.

"But it's just me, you don't need to be shy." Jungkook said and leaned in, placing kisses on Taehyung's jawline down to his neck, making Taehyung to feel butterflies in his stomach.

"Beautiful....so beautiful...my pretty baby." Jungkook said, Taehyung's heart skipped a beat when Jungkook kissed his skin after every said word.

"I still needs to get ready." Taehyung said.

"Hmm, wait. Just a little bit more, please." Jungkook said and pulled Taehyung towards bed.

Jungkook lied down on the bed and pulled Taehyung on the top of him then hugged him by his waist.

"We will be late." Taehyung said and giggled while looking at Jungkook's pouty lips.

"Let them wait, I want to hug you for some more time." Jungkook said.

"Then let me go to atleast wear my other clothes." Taehyung said.

"No, like this I can feel more of your skin and I love it." Jungkook said. Taehyung shook his head then somehow managed to place his legs next to Jungkook's hips so he was sitting on Jungkook.