ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

(Y/n) looked around the dark room with a certain spark in their eyes. The Christmas tree stood tall with an abundance of present under it. The plan was simple, quietly go through the presents until they found any with their name then take a peek. A snicker came out of (Y/n)'s mouth as they tip-toed towards the tree as quietly as possible. As soon as they were about to reach for the presents the lights turned on and (Y/n) were caught in the act.

"We got you!" Makoto yelled with a smile on his face. Laurent soon came out after with a sly smirk "Did you think that we wouldn't have a camera installed?" (Y/n) rolled their eyes as they admitted defeat by sitting on the couch with their arms crosses like an emo teenager. "I see that my plans were also foiled.." Cynthia came out from the kitchen pantry with a container of Oreos in her arms. "Since we're all pretty energetic tonight, who wants to watch Barbie movies and roast the characters?" Laurent suggested which made everyone smile.

Soon enough Abby came down at the mention of Barbie movies. "Cynthia you son of a bitch share those Oreos!" Cynthia's laughter rang throughout the house as (Y/n) found themselves grabbing the remote and making a quick trip to the kitchen to get a tub of ice cream. "Everyone get on the couch or else the floor is where you'll be sitting!" Makoto immediately wrestled (Y/n)'s legs to keep a spot next to them.

Laurent chuckled at their childish behaviour and sat down beside Makoto while Abby insisted she take the floor for space to roll around on. "Pick that stupid Christmas Barbie movie!" Abby yelled while pointing to the banner of the movie she was referring to. "If you don't stop screaming I'll be forced to put you all to bed." Laurent deadpanned.

Merry crisis guys

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒;; Great Pretender 🎉