𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙼 𝙷𝚄𝙶𝚂•𝙻𝙰𝚄𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙴𝚁𝚁𝚈

[PLEASE REQUEST ME TO WRITE IM SO DESPERATE FOR IDEAS, ALSO THIS IS SHORT IM VERY SORRY]

A hot breath came from (Y/n)'s lips as they let out a sigh. "You didn't tell me that the winters here are more than I expected!" They huddled close to Laurent who took a light sip of his tea. "I really didn't think I should've told you (Y/n)." They let a short groan out as they moved closer to Laurent.

"Move closer to me." The blonde pulled them closer with a small smile on his face. "You're so warm, I hate you for the that!" (Y/n) laughed into her sleeve "Thats because I know how to handle the winters, how about you Ma Cherie?" (Y/n) stopped laughing to glare at him.

Laurent chuckled before connecting their lips making (Y/n) jolt straight up. "Your lips are really cold we should make something warm." The (h/c) girl was frozen in place while they reached for their lips. "That was a excuse to kiss me," they stood up following Laurent to the kitchen "You bastard!"

His laugh rang through the halls as (Y/n) reached the kitchen with a grin "You know that you can't just kiss me and then make some noodles!" Laurent caressed their cheek as he reach to get two packs of noodles from the cupboard. "I can and I just did." He removed his hand to get a pot which just made (Y/n) grumble while reaching for his hand.

"I need both of my hands to cook you know?" Laurent help his hands high while (Y/n) wrapped their arms around his torso. "You're warm and I love that."