𝟽 𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂•𝙻𝙰𝚄𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙴𝚁𝚁𝚈

[request by cootercatzz  there will be a part two. Sorry for such a delay!]

"Bunny you're being a bit shy, anything wrong?." Laurent whispered into (Y/n)'s ear while they were playing with their fingers. "So many people and I feel underdressed." They stared at Laurent with teary eyes and a red nose, but Laurent just smirked and rolled his eyes.

"You've been putting up with me for the past 5 months and I think you need some reward." (Y/n) didn't grow red like usual when Laurent was throwing around flirty comments.

"Not funny you blonde bastard!" (Y/n) leaned back into the chair and reached out for drink on the table. "My little bunny is getting cocky hm?" Something about that made (Y/n) panic inside.

(Y/n) laughed out loud, making a few other people look at them with concerned expressions.

"I'm a snake not a bunny, and no I'm not getting cocky, I just like stating facts." They glared back at Laurent who had his regular resting bitch face "That's two rounds for tonight." He replied in an awfully cheery tone. "But daddy?" (Y/n) moaned in a teasing tone "I thought I was being a good bunny?"

Laurent wasn't fazed by this at all.

"Are you finished eating cause we can go shopping if you want." (Y/n) glanced at the other people in the mall, mainly some of the children who were with their parents for a weekly trip. "Yes, lets go."

(Y/n) stood up and was about to go ahead but was caught my surprise when Laurent wrapped his hand around her throat and gave it a light squeeze "If you're going to keep teasing you know what will happen later when we get home."

"I couldn't possibly forget." (Y/n) whispered back before shoving his face away. "Now I'll be in Coach if you need me darling." (Y/n) smiled at the passing people as they sauntered to the bag store. Laurent ran his hand through his hair with a small smirk on his face.

(Y/n) wasn't lying went they said they felt underdressed. A lot of other people wore something more expensive then their whole family put together but they tried to hide it with a small smile on her face.

Laurent caught up to them before slithering his arm and resting it on their waist "You're acting like you own me and I don't really like it." His stern tone made (Y/n) narrow their eyes. "Sorry but I can't help but feel a bit confident."

(Y/n) bit their lip while trying to busy themselves with the bags that were on display but all they could think about was Laurent glaring into their soul from behind. "Stop staring at me like your going to slit my throat thank you."

Laurent chuckled before taking the place beside them and grabbing their ass with no shame. "I know we're in public but do you think I can resist myself if you're acting like that." His voice became husky which made (Y/n) nervous.

"Then let me get a few thing then we can go home," (Y/n) sighed then walked to the wallets they sold "3 rounds." He reminded them. "Might as well make it 20."

After choosing a black leather hand bag and paying for it. A store they haven't seen before popped into view and they were quite interested. "Selling jewels?" The Frenchman raised an eyebrow as (Y/n) stared at the since with confusion. "I wanna see if they sell diamonds!"