𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝚂𝙽𝙰𝙲𝙺•𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙾𝚃𝙾 𝙴𝙳𝚄𝙼𝚄𝚁𝙰

Makoto was in his bedroom just thinking about the confusing events that happened during the Sushi party. He had met a cunning girl named (Y/n) Cassano. Makoto was in some deep shit when he noticed (Y/n) watching during the party.

Now he was in bed in his oversized pyjamas waiting for sleep to carry him away.

When suddenly the moonlight coming from his open window was blocked and a shadow cover him.

Makoto was expecting to see Abby there but instead it was (Y/n) standing over him in a long navy dress. Her (H/c) hair was blowing in the soft wind when she jumped on his bed and onto the seat where Abby normally sits.

"Don't mind me, just taking a walk." (Y/n) walked around before sitting on Makoto's bed with a smirk on her face. "What are you doing here (Y-" He was interrupted when she pinned him down to the bed which made him a blushing mess.

"I've got to have a midnight snack."

Makoto started to struggled against her grip until her nose got closer to his "Don't try to struggle or I'll tell father about your little scam." The Japanese boy froze in place and started to internally panic.

"Listen Edumura, I'm hungry and no one here satisfies me so I chose someone who I don't have I relationship with." (Y/n) looked into dark brown eyes.

Makoto was... a bit excited to say the least.

She noticed and started to leave wet kisses on his neck that trailed down his chest as she unbuttoned his oversized shirt. Makoto's breath hitched when (Y/n) suddenly pulls away and sits on the windowsill.

Makoto gasped and tried to cover his friend down there. (Y/n) crossed her legs and let a smirk get onto her face "I'm quite full now I shall leave until next time." She said while she planted the last kiss on his lips.