𝙱𝚄𝙱𝙱𝙻𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝙿 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙲𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙲•𝙲𝚈𝙽𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴

(I almost got the full crimson witch set this is so Pog)

(Y/n) waited by the door for Cynthia to arrive at her house before her mom grew suspicious of her not appearing in bed. Some cars speed past the street breaking the silence every once in a while. But none of them looked like Cynthia's car. It worried (Y/n) that Cynthia forgot about their date tonight but that thought didn't continue when a car stopped in front of her house and honked.

(Y/n) grabbed her MTV jacket and put it one while running down the lawn to open the car door. "I'd thought you'd never come!" Cynthia was sitting in the driver's seat with a smile on her face "Sadly Laurent held me back a bit but at least I came huh?" (Y/n) rolled her eyes and got into the passenger seat "Whatever just drive." She giggled after placing a kiss on Cynthia's cheek. 

"Where do you want to head first?" Cynthia asked during the somehow quiet drive "Take a wild guess Thia." (Y/n) laughed while rolling the window down to let the chilly wind blow her hair away. "I'm guessing you want to go to Reed's party?" (Y/n) picked up a monster from the drink holder with a fake shocked expression. "Really? I never thought you knew!"

Cynthia rolled her eyes and just kissed (Y/n)'s cheek "You've been talking about it the whole week how can I not take you there." They girls drive in comfortable silence with some remarks about some random subjects.

"We're here!" (Y/n) yelled as Cynthia stopped the car before grabbing the keys and heading out. (Y/n) unbuckled herself before running out of the car to join her girlfriend. The house was probably the loudest and brightest place they have ever seen "Looks like the entire school is here!" (Y/n) yelled over the loud music while pushing through the hundreds of students from the school. Cynthia just laughed before pulling (Y/n) to the table with pilled alcohol drinks "Well then we should get the night started!" The redhead nudged (Y/n)'s side which made her wince.

Makoto Edamura stood there with a cocktail mixer in his hands and a disappointed expression on his face.

He grunted while pouring a drink and giving it to some other guy "Makoto I didn't know you made drinks!" Cynthia leaned on the table as (Y/n) picked up a cup Makoto handed her. "I'm being forced too, just tell me what you want and I'll make it." (Y/n) patted his head before turning to her girlfriend "You should go find us a room or any private place."

Cynthia just hugged (Y/n) from behind while muttering things into her neck "But what if someone hurts you hmm?" They stayed like that for a while.

Makoto blinked are the couple before sliding a box of beer over to them "Take this beer and please leave me alone." Cynthia picked up the box while keeping a firm grip on (Y/n)'s hand.

*•**•*
After finding a room idk it's 4AM I'm tired

The smell of smoke and beer floated around the room the girls managed to get to themselves. (Y/n) laid on the floor with her feet on the bed while Cynthia lit up another cigarette from the pack. "You look hot with red lights." The redhead let out a puff of smoke "Really now?"

(Y/n) smirked at her girlfriend "I bet I look better though."

Cynthia laughed before leaning down and giving (Y/n) a passionate kiss. "You look better when your embarrassed you know?" Her face grew red while being forced to sit up and lean into Cynthia's touch. A hand was behind her head as their lips met once again, but this time it was more lustful. "I like how your lips taste," she smiled "Bubblegum is it?"

"You guessed correct, now tell me I look hot."

"Mmm."