DAD?!!! A CHILDHOOD FRIEND?!!

Comincia dall'inizio

Aria : nice to meeting you also ochobot

Boboiboy : So, how long are you going to stay here?!!......and don't ask me how I know that you came here to stay alright!!!

Aria : I'm here for 4 weeks....that's all(said with a innocent smile)

Boboiboy : WHAT?!! 4 WEEKS?!!!

Aria : Yep!! Is there any problem with that....

Boboiboy : No.....no problem at all(nervously smiles at her and gives a glare to Fang and Kaizo sending chills under their skins)

Maskmana:(turns to admiral tarung) As she said she wants to stay here for 4 weeks...and I ask your permission for that....

Admiral : Don't make me feel ashamed to myself Maskmana feel this station like yours....

Maskmana nods at this and turns to Boboiboy

Maskmana : So, kid come here ones...

Boboiboy : Yes Maskmana....

Maskmana kneels to his height and ruffles his hair

Maskmana : You sure got taller.....you sure look just lik-

Maskmana's words were cutted by Amato

Amato : Maskmana.....

Maskmana then realised what he was about say and turned to Amato. But Boboiboy sure got the sentence and got sad

Maskmana : Yes Amato...

Amato : Why didn't you send Aria with me when I was leaving....if you sent her with me then you wouldn't have to take the trouble of dropping her here......

Maskmana : I haven't send her with you because after your departure she told that she want to come here as well....

Amato : Really....sure seems suspicious to me though....(making his eyebrows up)

Boboiboy is getting very irritated by listening Amato's voice and letting out some red sparks and flames as well and Aria beside him noticed that and holds his hand calming him down and this is noticed by Maskmana as well and snapped them out their thoughts by replying to Amato

Maskmana : Are you here to just waste your time and their time...if it's no then make the members to introduce themselves lah.....and I'm taking off I have a lot work at the station....take care of yourself kid....(said turning to Boboiboy with a soft smile under his mask)

Boboiboy : Huh....sure Maskmana...and same to you...(said with a small yet assuring smile)

Maskmana smiled at this under his mask and goes to his ship and takes off to LASKAR station and Amato asked the gang and Kaizo to introduce themselves and Kaizo started by introducing himself...

Amato : kindly introduce yourselves TAPOPS agents....

Kaizo : I will give introductions of all the agents here.....My name is Kaizo and I'm the captain of this station..... I have energy manipulation powers(said hesistantly the last part seeing Boboiboy and points at him next) this is Boboiboy....he is a cadet and the leader of his team....he has ELEMENTAL POWERS all at their second level Halilintar, Taufan, Gempa, Blaze, Ice, Thorn and Solar...

Amato just nods at this with a sad expression and Boboiboy turns his face to the opposite side and tightly holds Aria's hand controlling himself and Aria pats his hand softly comforting him.. ochobot sees Boboiboy with worried face and tries comfort him as well..Kaizo sees this and continues the introduction...

Kaizo : (points at ochobot) this is ochobot Boboiboy's power sphere he has teleportation and absorption powers...

Ochobot : pleasure to meet you admiral...(said a little nervously)