Chapter 4: The Envelope

Letter 1.
Too Lea,
Hey sis. I want u two know I luv you. You are a grayt sister. Have a nice tim in ur new cuntree.
Luv Lilly!

Letter 2.
Hello sweetheart. How are you doing? I hope you are enjoying country 10. That's right I know where you are, in fact I've always known where you were to go. Your brothers letter should explain everything.
If you ever get stressed just remember the song I sang to you when you were little.
I love you Lea.

Lots of love, Mom.

I remember the song she sang, though she was not confident about her voice my moms soft notes made me smile. I can remember the words.

Come away with me in the night
Come away with me
And I'll write you a song

Come away with me on a bus
Come away with me where they can't tempt us
With their lies

I want to walk with you
On a cloudy day
In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high
So won't you try to come

Come away with me and we'll kiss
On a mountaintop
Come away with me
And I'll never stop loving you

And I want to wake up in the rain
Falling on a tin roof
Where I'm safe in your arms
So all I ask for you
To come away with me in the night
Come away with me

My mom used to dance to this song with me when I was a baby and it brings tears to my eyes to think of it. Norah jones, Come Away With Me is now my route to remembering her, my amazing mom.

Letter 3
Lea, I love you so much. It hurt so much to leave you behind, but it was my only chance to find them. To stop them. To free us. I will see you soon, though it seems odd, I'm not dead, I'm with your brother, and soon I'll be with you.
Love Dad

He's alive? How? Where is he? What really happened? Maybe Lucas's letter will explain.

Letter 3
Hey Lea! It's Lucas. How r ya? So I have a LOT to tell you. This same thing happened to me. Remember the letter you wrote to me? Well anyways ever since dad "died" :) he's been traveling through the country's. He's found a way to hack into the choosing system and switch the numbers after the number has been chosen by the person. He's been able to do all of that on a mobile screen! He chose to send me to country 9 because he was almost there. We're re traveling to country 10 right now and we are going to sneak into the center building. We want you to help. Our goal is to break the choosing system, so we can REALLY choose.

I can't believe it I'm going to help destroy the choosing system, and the odd thing is, I can't wait!