Miles watched as she walked away before shaking his head. When he first met her, the impure thoughts he had were not appropriate for a teacher to have about his student and now everytime he looks at her all he sees are those thoughts. He knew he had to get rid of them quickly if he wanted to keep his new job, which he was looking forward to.

He was offered the job at the last minute since he was meeting up with a friend who worked in the arts building at Wright University and he recommended that Miles see if he could get the position, and he did.

The move to Seattle didn't bother him and he knew it would be a change from the life he was living in Los Angeles, but he didn't mind. He was actually excited for a change.

Going into his briefcase, he took out the pack of pens and placed them in one of the desk's drawers. He didn't feel the need to decorate or get anymore supplies until he needed it.

Miles flicked off the lights as he exited the room. He made his way to the head of the art department's office. As Miles walked the halls, he earned many stares from both faculty and students.

He was accustomed to the female attention and sometimes it did cause him to be cocky. Women constantly threw themselves his way and he didn't really entertain it unless he was looking for someone to spend the night with. Which was rare, but it happens.

Knocking on the closed door, he heard his friend's voice from the other side. "There he is!" Jerome sat behind his desk with one leg bent over the other. "Bryan this is Miles Delgado. Miles this is the chancellor." Miles came inside and shook the man's hand.

"Nice to meet you, son." Miles nodded as he took a seat in the other one that was in front of Jerome's desk.

"You too and thank you for this opportunity. I really appreciate it." Miles unbuttoned his jacket so he could get comfortable as he sat down.

"We're lucky to have you! Jerome here has been telling me all about your accomplishments. From your poetry, to your short stories, to the book tour you just recently finished. It's impressive."

"Thank you, sir." Miles gave Jerome a look. He always had a way of overdoing it.

"Call me Bryan. We're happy to have you here." He tapped his shoulder as he began to walk out of the room. "Oh and I know that you wouldn't but, keep it professional with the students. We had a scandal last year and thankfully we were able to keep it under wraps." Bryan shook his head remembering how stressful the situation was. "Y'all have a good day." He walked out of the door and closed it behind him.

"So how was your first day?" Jerome asked his friend.

Miles shrugged his shoulders, "I was late so I let them go early but we'll see tomorrow." He looked around Jerome's office and the way it was decorated looked like a unicorn had thrown up inside of the room. Pride flags and decor covered the walls and to Miles, it looked like Jerome walked into the store and bought everything that had a rainbow on it. Jerome came a long way and Miles was happy that he was finally comfortable with his true self.

"What he was talking about?" Miles picked up the picture that was on the desk that read love is love in rainbow watercolors.

Jerome was ready to spill the tea so he took a sip of his coffee to lubricate his throat since he was about to do a lot of talking. "So last semester it came out that the basketball coach was sleeping with a bunch of girls on campus and had been for the past couple of years. But it came to light this year because he was spreading a std, and one of the girls went on a rant on Twitter and showed the receipts of them two being together and that started the domino effect. That's when all the other girls started coming out trying to fight each other and shit. I don't know how they covered it up from the media so good."