He sees you crying Harry BSM

Harry (age 15)

You had had a bad day at school.

Your teacher yelled at you for asking a question, and you had to stay inside and write lines instead of break because of it. Then, she made you redo all of them because it wasn't in cursive, which she didn't tell you.

Then, one of your bullies had pushed you down the steps, causing you to be late for history, so you got detention for an hour after school.

You open the door and sprint up to your bedroom, and pull out your homework. A tear escapes your eye, and you lie down on the bed, crying into your hands.

"Hey, y/n, why were you so late from school?" He notices you sobbing, and walks over.

"Kitten? What's wrong?" He touches your arm, and you flinch.

"Why are there bruises all over your body? Y/N! Answer me!"

"Fine! My stupid teacher yelled at me for asking questions, so I had to write lines TWICE! Then, I got pushed down the steps by a bully, and then? I WAS LATE TO CLASS AND I GOT DETENTION!" You lash out at him, crying into your yellow pillow for comfort.

"Kitten, stop crying, it'll be okay I promise you." He says calmly, and pulls you into his chest, rubbing your back soothingly, trying to calm you down. You start to cry and scream into his chest, mad at yourself.

"You need to tell me what hurts, okay?"
you point to your rib, and he pokes it slightly.

"HARRY!" You scream, and he frowns.

"broken" he mumbles, and picks you up bridal style.

"Harry where are we going?" You ask, hiccuping.

Harry looks down at you, and kisses your head.

"Y/N, I know your going to hate this, but were going to the hospital."

"No! Harry, I'm fine, I don't need, I, no, don't take me to the hospital!" You move against his grip, trying to get free. You push against his chest, and then you realize Liam is sitting on your couch, watching you guys.

"LIAM! HELP ME!" He yells, and Liam runs over.
"Okay, y/n, come on" he easily hauls you in his arms.

"Liam, please!" You scream. "Haz! I don't wanna!"

"Sorry kitten, this is serious"

You were admitted to the hospital an hour later. You had a broken rib and collarbone, and you were having stomach problems so you had a feeding tube inserted in your stomach.

And Harry? He spent every night in the hospital with you, and would only leave when Gemma or one of your uncles (the boys) were with you.

GRR WIFI COME BACK PLZ

QOTD- What time is it where you live?

AOTD- 5:44 PM!