He sees you crying Niall BSM

Niall- (age 13)
Niall was driving you home from school, and you were staring out the window, crying silently.

It might sound like a stupid reason to be crying, but ever since you started first year you had been top of your class. You had studied for a Maths test, yet, you received a D on it. (USA grading system)

You just didn't understand multiplying fractions. You were afraid to tell Niall, who you had lived with ever since your dad died and mom walked off on you.

He was always so proud when you came home with the top grades, and you were afraid to disappoint him.

"Y/n, we need to go to the grocery shop, and I need to drop you off at Harry's flat before I go in to record..." Niall babbled on as you thought about ways to tell him about your bad grade.

Then, you thought of something. You thought of all the times he's bragged about you, and wondered if that was the only reason he wanted you at his flat, to say he raised you. I large sob escapes your lips and you can't help it. You bring your knees up to your chest and sob.

"Y/N! What's wrong?" Niall quickly pulls into Harry's driveway, shuts off the car, and pulls you in for a hug.
You decide you should tell him now, while your at Harry's so if he gets mad he can cool down without you around.

"Niall, I" you sigh. "I got a D on my Maths test."
"Y/N, you studied hours for that test. It's not like you blew it off."

"I...I'm sorry Niall! I messed up and I don't" you sob harshly, "understand it!"
"Hey, snowflake, I'm not mad at you. You are intelligent, and beautiful"
"But..., I messed up!"
He chuckles and ruffles your hair.

"Everybody messes up. I sure know I did." He pauses, and raises your chin with his thumb.

"Snowflake, I'm gonna go in and talk to Haz, and drop you off, okay? This is the last recording session till I'm off for a week"

"Yes, Niall" you pick up your backpack and haul it on your shoulder, following Niall inside.

"Hey bro! Sup, Y/N?" Harry greets us at the door, pulling Niall in for a bro hug. Then, he gives you a small hug.

"Can we talk for a second?" Niall asks him, and he tells you to stay put.

Minutes later they come back out, and Niall gives you a hug.

"Gotta go, snowflake" he whispers. "Haz is gonna help you with some maths, okay?"
"M'kay Niall" you reply, hugging your brother back.
By the time Niall got back to pick you up, you could multiply fractions almost as well as Harry could.

Seriously there is a major power outage at my house. I'm updating on my phone.
Love you! 💜