He sees you crying Zayn BSM

Zayn (age 17)
You were sitting at Zayn's house, alone, on the couch. You had moved in with him while you were at college, because he lived just off campus, and you just needed an escape from your parents. They always nag you to work harder like Zayn. Even though you were top in your physics and biology class.

But Zayn appreciated you. He admired you for studying so hard, even with your parents nagging.

Earlier that day you had walked in on your boyfriend, y/b/n, and some skinny, tanned blonde 'messing around'.

After seeing that you found out he had been cheating on you for over a month with various women from his campus building.
You click your phone screen and it comes to life, showing a picture of you and your now ex boyfriend. A few fresh tears slide down your face as you reach into the tissue box sitting next to you. You dab your eyes, and punch the code into your phone and change the picture to one with Zayn and you at the beach. You let a few more tears slide down your face as the doorknob jingles and clickes.

"Y/N I'm home! Y/N? What's wrong?" Zayn questions, running over and sitting down next to you on the couch, looking at you with his deep, hazel eyes.

"Nothing's wrong Zayn" you sigh deeply, and look back down at the texts he sent you.
'I love you'
'Im all yours and your all mine'
'You mean more to me than anything else'
'💘 babe, I'm sorry'
'I know you hate me but, I still love you'

You cried upon seeing that last one, as it was sent just a few minutes ago.

"Hey, your boyfriend texted you, y/n" Zayn says quietly, pointing at your phone screen.

"He CHEATED on me Zayn!" You cry out, and he wraps you in a hug, running circles in your back with his hand.
"I am gonna kill him! I can't believe he hurt my little sister!"

"Zayn, don't worry about it. I'm..., er, will be fine."

"I just can't believe him. Your beautiful, and so so nice." he mumbles into your hair, and you cry a tad harder into his chest. He releases you from the hug, and pulls you over so your head is resting on his shoulder, his arm wrapped protectively around you. You two sit like that for the rest of the day, eating cookies and ice cream, watching old films.