He sees you crying Louis BSM

Louis (age 5)

You sit sniffling on your pink princess bed, staring at the wall with a big picture of Louis and his friends. Today is your fifth birthday, and everyone knows that's the age when your officially a big kid! Plus, your big brother, Louis, promised to be here!

But,he wasn't. You understood, but still. A promise is a promise.

You hold you teddy bear tight and cry into your pillow, when you hear footsteps and the door creak open.
"Y/n? What's wrong cupcake?" You hear a familiar voice ask, so you turn around. You turn and he's sitting on your bed, looking worriedly at you. You immediately wipe away your tears and smile once you see it's him.
"LOUUIE! IM FIVE TODAY! I IS A BIG GIRL NOW!" You scream, throwing yourself into his arms, giving him the biggest hug you could muster.
He picks you up and kidded your forehead, happy to see you smiling.
"Why was the big girl crying?" He asks, staring at you with his blue eyes.
"I thinked that you weren't coming to my big girl birfday!" You exclaim.

"Buts now your here and we can have ice cream!" You scream! After all, you have to scream for ice cream.

"I wouldn't miss your biggest birthday yet!" He assures you and carries you downstairs to the party.
"I know your a big girl cupcake, and I have a super fun surprise for you!" He yells, and you give him a smile.

"Whats it Louuie?" You ask him, wriggling around in his arms to see what the big surprise is.
"Look who's here to see you!" You turn around and see your four uncles standing in front of you, smiling.
LILI! ARRY! NI! ZAYNIE!" you yell, and escape from your brothers death grip. You run over to Harry first. Louis brings him to the house all the time, so you know him the best.
"Hey kitten! Happy birthday!" He chirps, spinning you around, tickling your sides.
"Thank you Arry!" You say between giggles, and he sets you down. You run to Liam, and he gives you a big hug, putting a purple sticker on your tummy. You smile and thank him with a big hug.

Once you get all your hugs, Niall suggests ice cream, so Zayn gets it out and gives you a big bowl. You eat ice cream with the boys until you end up falling asleep on Louis for the rest of your big girl birthday.