Chapter 12

After 15 minutes walk, Kane and sarah reached at the hotel indian team was staying. Jinks had already informed the security guards about his arrival so they didn't questioned him and showed the area team was staying. Kane and Sarah were going through the garden, when they spotted Anushka sitting there, talking with Rohit. Kane went towards them.

"Uhh..... hey rohit, hey anushka!! I hope I'm not disturbing."

Rohit almost jumped in shock, seeing kane infront of him when anushka smiled a little trying to proces the sudden appearance of the new zealand skipper.

"Hey Kane!! You are here??"

"Yeah, actually i had called virat for a thousands time but he didn't picked up or responded my messages. So i thought i should come here and check him if he's ok or not. So me and sarah came here and don't worry we've took permission to come here."

Kane said, pointing towards sarah who was standing besides him smiling a bit.

"Thank you for thinking this much about him, Kane. He hadn't talked to anybody since 12 hours. He locked himself in the room and isn't opening the door. Everyone tried but he didn't listened to anyone, even rohit and me. So we decided to give him space and leave him alone untill he feels better."

Anushka said with a sad smile before hugging Sarah.

"Wait.. are you telling you're sitting here from the last 12 hours??"

Kane asked with widened eyes.

"Wtf kane!! How can you think that we'll leave anushka like this!! Virat locked himself in the room but that doesn't mean there's no room left for anushka to stay. She was staying in our room and she just came here to divert her mind after vamika slept with Samaira. Her Sharma brother is still here to take care of her!!"

Rohit said in a little more harsher than he intended. Anushka rolled her eyes and slap Rohit at the back of his head.

"Ok.... that's enough. Now take kane with you to virat. Sarah and me are going to your room. Ritsy messaged that Vami and Sammy are already woke up and I'm sure Maggie will want to meet vami and sammy too!!"

Sarah chuckled and nodded. They both left and rohit grumbled while going to virat's room with kane.

"So.. virat didn't even listen to you, rohit?"

Kane asked in attempt to break the awkward silence.

"No!! I've knocked the door many times but everytime he only responded with 'Leave me alone'. Honestly i can understand the pain he's going through. Test cricket is the closest to his heart and ever since he became the captain of the test team he only had one dream. To make us the greatest test side of the cricket history. This Final was his dream!! The biggest one!! But he lost it. Again!!! No matter how much he try to hide his pain, i can see it through his eyes!!"

Rohit said, not making eye contact with Kane. Kane didn't asked anything more. After sometimes, kane and rohit reached at virat's room. Rohit took out a key from his pocket.

"Take it!! It's the spare key of his room. We always have spare keys of each other's room. Open the door and meet him."