"But it's not fair!" Tori complained. She slumped onto her bed. "And mister Nomu was having fun too, he was probably bored too." Tori explained. Kurogiri sighed. "Just try and avoid it for now." Kurogiri ordered before he left the room.

Days past and Tori was bored out of her mind. After school she would have to go straight to her room. She had already filled the sketchbook she got in December and she did her workouts he trainer told her to do.

Why was Nomu so dangerous? Yeah he's pretty good at crushing things but Shigaraki had ordered him to not hurt her. Tori sat in her bed. Shigaraki had locked the door because Tori had tried to sneak out again.

It was night, and Tori couldn't sleep. The commotion from the bar was louder these days, especially tonight.

Kurogiri told Tori to stay inside the school until they come in to pick her up. Tori told this to the teacher and the teacher gave her extra work to do while she waited.

"Hana, it's time for me to leave, do you want to call your father?" The Mrs. Lee asked. Tori looked up from her work. "Sure." She said as she stuffed her work into her bag.

The phone went straight to voicemail. "Hey, um, dad, can you pick me up?" Tori asked before hanging up. "I left a message but I don't know when they'll be here." Tori told her teacher.

"I could get you a cab to bring you home, how about that?" The teacher offered. Tori wasn't sure Shigaraki would want her in a car with a stranger. "No, that's fine, I'll just walk." Tori said has she put on her red backpack and ran out befire the teacher could stop her.

She remembered her way back home from walking back and forth with Kurogiri and Shigaraki. She stopped when a hand tapped her shoulder.

"I've been watching you-" before the blond lady could finnish Tori ran. She was familiar- but not in a good way. The lady was right behind her.

Tori spotted a crowd of people around the electionics store. She gave into a sprint and shoved her way into the crowd.

"How stupid could they be to attack the USJ? There's literally heros and heros in training there!" Tori heard a man comment. "Yeah and the number one hero!" A lady agreed. Tori shoved her way to the tvs to see what they were talking about.

It was small and pixelated, but Tori could see the familiar shapes of Shigaraki and Kurogiri on the screen.

"If you see these men, please contact the police, they are dangerous and are wanted for villainy, trespassing, and attempted murder." The reporter announced. Tori couldn't believe it. Hopeing the lady lost her, she snuck out of the crowd and started to run home. She was sore when she reached the bar but came running through the door anyways.

Kurogiri was wrapping Shigaraki in bandaging around his arms and legs. Shigaraki looked pissed under his hand. "Tori Hana, I told you to stay at the school!" Kurogiri scolded. "School was out three hours ago." Tori said before she hung her head.

"Is it true? Are you guys villains?" She asked aggressively. She was tense and shaking, her hands were in fists. The two men flinched. "You weren't supposed to find out until-" Tori ran into her room, locking it behind her. Shigaraki and Kurogiri ran after her.

"Tori Hana, let us speak with you, I'm sure Shigaraki has something to say." Kurogiri pleaded, though he shows little to no emotion, Tori knew Kurogiri was worried. But how could they lie to her? What did they want with her? Why was she living with villains?

"Dammit Kurogiri I knew we should've told her sooner!" Shigaraki cussed. "Tori, here us out, what if I told you your parents didn't want you- well, they did, I guess, I don't know! Nevermind that- but they left you and we took you in! When you followed me home I could've left you out in the cold! But we took you in and have been nothing but good for you! You're listening, brat? We're villains but you don't have to worry about us hurting you!" Shigaraki explained hastily. Tori was silent for a while.