"Ouch." She said, seconds after she hit the floor. You can't help but laugh but you kneeled beside her.

'Hey, you ok?" You asked as you rested your hand on top of her shoulder.

'Sorry." She said and blushed.

'Hey it's ok." You said and helped her up. "I'm the one that's supposed to be sorry for not handling you well."

Lauren laughed and gave you a quick kiss on your lips. "thank you." she said and soon started to head towards her bedroom door, until..

"Wait." You said.

"Yes?" Lauren asked, her hands around the door knob of her room and she looked at you.

"I was about to open my bedroom for you to sleep on my bed because I remembered, you told me before that you were feeling lonely in your bedroom so I decided to maybe, put you in mine so that we can sleep together, I mean no, that came out wrong, so that you won't feel alone I will sleep with you and-"

"Y/N!" Lauren said as she walked towards you taking your hands in hers. "It's fine, I thought I would have to knock on your door at midnight again."

"So, is that a yes?" You asked.

"Only if you promise to cuddle with me." Lauren said and arched her perfect eyebrows, smirking.

"I'll think about it." You said, playing her game.

"Oh, darn, then I might as well just sleep alone, cold, with no one to cuddle with." Lauren said turning around, slowly walking towards her bedroom. "Unless, someone is out there to offer." She said and paused to look at you for a brief second and started walking back again.

"Well, today is your lucky day." You said and ran in front of her, blocking her bedroom door. "Because, I happen to offer you free cuddles. And, you, being such a fine lady that you are, I offer you a lifetime."

"Charming." Lauren said.

You raised one eyebrow and smirked at her teasingly, "You've been calling me that ever since you got here."

"You are one." Lauren said.

"And you are my queen." You said looking at her lovingly.

"Queen, huh?" Lauren said "Others would call me their princess."

" you are the queen that ruled my heart," You said "Not a next line."

"Oh, so you think a princess is a next in line after the queen then?" Lauren said.

"Yeah, if I would have a princess then that would be my child." You said.

"So, you think we are having a child?" Lauren said, loving how this conversaton is going.

"Sure, if you want one." You said, laughing.

"So, you guys are already planning a child on a first date?" Dinah asked, "Sweet."

"We are not planning," You said.

"We are just having a hypothetical scenarios." Lauren finished.

"You two, are too cute." Dinah said and walked towards you guys to give both of you each a hug.

"You're too sweet." lauren countered.

"Well, go ahead and change, you have to sleep early for tomorrow." Dinah bantered.

"Hey, I'm older than you! I'm supposed to be telling you these kind of stuff, Dinah Jane." Lauren said, using her motherly tone, which you found incredibly stunning.