Jughead- Sure, Betty?

Betty- Yeah, I'd love to meet some more people.

Fp- Alright well we'll see you soon.

Emma- Bye bye Betty.

Betty- Bye baby.

The two of them left so Jughead called a few of his friends to see if they wanted to hang out for a bit. They all said yes so after about 10 minutes they all arrived at the Jones house.

Jughead- Alright, well Betty you obviously know Cheryl, Toni and Veronica, but this is Kevin, Archie, Sweetpea and Fangs.

Betty- Hi.

Archie- Hey!

Sweetpea- Het cute stuff.

Jughead- Sweetpea back off!

Betty giggled and slapped Jughead's arm playfully.

Fangs- So, Betty, how long will you be in Riverdale?

Betty- Until I go to college.

Archie- How come?

Veronica- Archikins, not the time.

Betty- No, it's okay...my family and I were in a car accident. My parents and sister didn't make it.

Kevin- Oh my god, I'm so sorry.

Betty- It's okay...but that's why my legs are like this. They got cut pretty badly. I'll be able to walk in a few days though. (tears)

Betty leaned her head on Jughead's shoulder and he instantly kissed her head making her blush...but then everyone smirked at them.

Jughead- What?

Toni- You guys are cute.

Betty- Huh?

Fangs- Like together.

Jughead- Oh, we're not together?

Veronica- Really? You seem like it.

Jughead- I guess we're just really close.

Kevin- Well you guys would be adorable together.

Cheryl- Agreed, but don't hurt my cousin.

Archie- Cousin?

Betty- Yeah, we're cousins. (giggles)

Everyone who hadn't already known was in shock making the two laugh but then they all decided to just hang out and watch movies together. As soon as the first movie ended the front door opened and Emma ran in with Fp behind her, but she instantly ran to Betty and hopped into her lap.

Sweetpea- Wait do you have a kid?

Betty- No, this is my sister.

Archie- But I thought she-

Betty- My older sister...this is Emma. Do you wanna say hi?

She waved shyly before turning into Betty's chest, then Fp walked over.

Fp- Everyone having a good time?

Fangs- Always Mr. J!

Fp- Fangs, stop calling me that.

Fangs- Nah, I know it annoys you.

The man chuckled and walked over to Betty who was still holding Emma.

Fp- Are you okay if she stays with you, she wants to be with you?

Betty- Yeah, it's okay.

Fp- Alright, I can order you guys some pizza if y'all want, I'm going to be out tonight anyway.

Jughead- Sounds great.

Fp- Alright I'll order in a bit.

Jughead- Thanks dad.

Betty- Thank you.

He went upstairs and all the girls along with Kevin went over to Emma. They talked to her for a few minutes, trying to get her comfortable with them, then she hopped off of Betty's lap and went to Cheryl.

Cheryl- Oh my god, she's the sweetest!

Betty- I know right.

Emma- BeeBee, can we watch Frozen?

Betty- Ask everyone else.

Kevin- Duh!

Toni & Cheryl- Yes!

Veronica- Obvi!

Archie- I love that movie!

Everyone looked at Archie and laughed, and then they turned it on. And even though they were all 16 years old (other than Emma), they were all singing every song. But about halfway through Fp walked downstairs.

Fp- Alright guys, I have to head out but I just ordered some pizza. It should be here in 30 minutes. I'll be back later tonight but if you need anything just call me.

Jughead- Okay.

Fp- Jughead, take care of the girls.

Jughead- Dad, we're fine.

Fp- Good, I'll see you soon.

He walked out and they turned the movie back on. But soon the pizza came. So they all ate while finishing the rest of the movie. Once everyone had eaten and finished up the movie everyone decided to leave.

Then Emma began to yawn.