The Entrance of Wano

Start from the beginning

Luffy ran back to the front of the ship and smiled, "Hey, Sanji, are they delicious?"

Sanji made the unwise decision of telling our captain of all the ways that the fish could be cooked, which made Luffy jump onto a nearby fish. While our captain was busy being himself, the rest of us had to protect the ship from being smashed into nearby rock pillars.

Brook was in control of the wheel while the rest of us furled the sails and tried not to fall off the ship. Once the waves calmed down a little more, we stood at the front of the ship. "Look how clear the water is! It's like we're in a mountain river!" Sanji pointed out. 

"I'd prefer it if it wasn't so clear! The giant fish in the water scare me!" our navigator complained. She blinked in realization and muttered, "What? Then, is this a river?!"

"This place just gets more and more interesting," I thought aloud, a large grin on my face. This is definitely going in the journal.

"Where are those koi heading?" Sanji questioned.

I held onto the railing as we let the Sunny flow through the current, as Sanji instructed us. What it led us to made my jaw drop. We were at a huge waterfall. The river created by the waterfall had brought us here, but the current would be going in the wrong direction in that case. Then again, we are in the New World. Anything can happen.

"Oh yea! If this waterfall is the reason that it's fresh water, a massive water source should be up there! Could it be that the Land of Wano is up there?!" Nami rationalized.

"Oh... WHAT?! WHAAAAT?! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!" Brook screeched.

I shrugged, "How is any of this possible, Brook. Look at yourself."

He looked at his hands, "Ah, you're right."

Our attention was drawn back towards the waterfall when a koi flew out of the water beside our ship and started swimming up the waterfall. "OH! Look at that!" Carrot gasped in awe. "The koi is climbing the waterfall!"

Luffy jumped back onto the figurehead out of nowhere, letting out a breath. "Wow! Those koi are so strong!" he breathed out.

"Hey, if we keep going towards that waterfall, aren't we all gonna die?" I thought aloud, looking at how the river connects to the down flowing waterfall.

"AH! You're right!" Nami panicked.

Luffy turned around and looked toward the waterfall, "Don't worry about that!" He stretched his arms out and grabbed hold of two koi that were swimming up the waterfall. "You can do it!" he cheered for them. He must intend for them to pull the ship up.

"You've got to be kidding!" Nami cried.

It was already too late for protest, and I doubt any of us had any brighter ideas. I was flung back onto the main mast as the ship was carried out of the water and splashed into the waterfall's surface.

In mere seconds, the ship was pulled up by the monster koi and we landed on the water source that was giving life to the waterfall behind us. It looked like a huge lake. I jumped back onto the front of the ship, as did everyone else. "Hey! There's the shore!" Sanji announced, calling all our attention back onto the reason we climbed the waterfall in the first place. What he had pointed out was a tall rocky ledge to the right of the ship.

"Oh! Is that the Land of Wano?!" Luffy asked excitedly.

"We're finally.. finally here at the Land of Wano...!" Brook said.

"Chobro, we're at Wano!" Carrot followed.

"I wonder how everyone's doing up there," I breathed out, wiping some water off my face.