The Entrance of Wano

Start from the beginning

Sanji approached the three of us and stood beside me, "Are you sure? The plan was once we get near the Land of Wano, we'd call Kinemon, right?"

"Forget it! Let's just go! To the land of Wano!" Luffy chirped.

I nudged Sanji in the side, pulling his attention to me, "Plus it's not like we comply to plans that often anyway, right?"

He smiled and shook his head, "I guess you're right about that."

Luffy stood up and looked toward the skeleton, "Alright! Take the helm, Brook!"

Nami interrupted them and said, "Wait, Luffy. The wind..." As soon as she mentioned it, everyone's hair started flowing backwards, and the sea started looking mighty weird. "This cold wind... and these waves that I've never seen before... I have nothing but bad feelings about this! So this is the sea area around the Land of Wano!"

I ran over to the railing and looked over it, looking at the strange waves that the Sunny was on. "This is probably the coolest thing I've ever seen!" I said, watching the water swirl like we were in a painting.

"Right!" Luffy agreed with a chuckle, having followed me to look at the waves.

"The wind is getting stronger as we draw close and the waves are running high!" Brook observed.

"It doesn't look like a normal wind-drift current. The way it swells... on top of the unusual flow... Look at the bad weather over there," Nami pointed out. We all looked into the distance and saw the ominous dark clouds waiting for us. They were swirling around weirdly just like the water below.

Brook tried to say that we might have to wait out the storm, but Luffy shot the idea down as he usually does. According to Nami, the weather was actually always like this, so there was no waiting this out anyway. This must be how the island is so secluded.

While Nami was thinking about a plan to get through this, my eyes focused on what was behind her. Everyone else noticed as well. A huge pink octopus was standing on the deck.

"WHAT IS THAT?!" Nami screamed.

"Its an octopus!" Luffy shouted with a smile.

"A giant one!" Carrot added.

"Why is an octopus here?!" Chopper yelled.

"It's here because we're on the sea!" the mink explained.

"No no, they never just jump onto boats and stand there quietly!" I told her.

"When did it come on board?!" Brook questioned.

Sanji, being the only rational one right now, looked around and yelled, "Oi! We're going farther into the water around the Land of Wano!"

Luffy raised his arms, "It doesn't matter! Go on, Sunny! To the Land of Wano!"

I fell into the railing behind me as the boat rocked violently due to the waters. Meanwhile, Luffy was calmly chasing around the octopus. It kept hitting its head, making a little drum sound.

Chopper, who was at the side of the boat, looked into the water and panicked, "OI! Something's coming toward us!"

I ran over to his side of the boat and looked over the edge, along with Carrot and Nami. Whatever he was talking about jumped out of the water, revealing that it was a massive koi fish. A few of them started jumping out of the water beside the Sunny as the octopus started doing its little drum thing even louder since Luffy stopped chasing it.

"Why are there koi fish in the sea?! They're freshwater fish! How can they live here?!" Sanji exclaimed.

"That's what you're confused about?!" I questioned.