This is only the beginning

So this is kind of a different story from me. Little reminder English isn't my native language so sorry for any grammar mistakes. Hope you like it :)

What the hell is going on Andy asked herself flushing the toilet once again. She has been on shift all day but can't manage to keep food down. Andy walked towards the beanery to get some water and tried to eat some fruit. 'Hi Cap' Maya and Vic were sitting in the beanery. Andy took a bite of her food and started walking over towards the table. After a few steps she immediately started running towards the bathroom again to puke once more. What the hell was going on with her. Vic and Maya followed her concerned. 'Andy are you okay?' Vic asked. 'I've been better i guess i got some kind of stomach bug.' she felt so weak. 'Andy you don't get sick. Wait Andy you we're safe with this new guy right? Don't take this the wrong way but could you be pregnant?' Maya asked her friend.   'Maya come on you know me. I can't be pregnant right? I'm on birth control.' Andy was washing her hands and gave Maya her best captain stare. 'You know that isn't always effective.' She quickly grabbed her phone, she always tracked her period. 'No no no no it can't be.' Andy looked shocked from her friends to her phone. 'I'm late, i'm never late...' She started to pace around which didn't help her nausea and she got sick again.  'How late are you?' Maya asked 'Maya that isn't important now go get a test for her.' Vic whisper yelled. Maya quickly returned with the test.  'Here just to be sure.' She grabbed the test . 'Now get out i can't pee with you listening.' Vic and Maya left her alone in the bathroom. 'Well here goes nothing.' She took a few deep breaths and took the test. 

She walks into the beanery towards Vic and Maya while waiting. Too scared to look at the result   herself. 'Did you take it?' Vic asked. Andy just nodded and showed the test and kept walking back and forward from the kitchen to the table nervous. 'I swear i'm never having sex again!' She exclaimed. Jack, Travis, Ben and Robert walked in at this moment. 'Why is Herrera freaking out?' Robert asked confused about the current situation. 'Pregnancy scare' Vic blurted out. 'PREGNANCY?!' The guys all screamed. 'Andy you know you have to be safe right?' Travis commented. 'Do i need to call him?' Andy started venting  'What if i'm pregnant and don't know who the father is! Please let it be negative. Please i swear i'm never having sex again.' She grabbed the bottle of water that was handed to her. 'Andy breathe!' Travis put his hand on her shoulder trying to calm her down. 'What do you mean you don't know who the father is? Andy! I thought you only have been seeing the one night or well multiple night stand guy?' Maya asked. Andy started blushing. 'Wait don't tell me you're seeing someone and we don't even know?' Vic asked 'Well yes maybe... But it's still so new so i might have had two bedpartners this month.' The shock was written on their faces. 'Go Andy!' Vic did her little happy dance. 'More words captain i need details!!' Maya started following Andy who was still walking around. 'Do you think the three minutes are over now? Andy slowly got the pregnancy test out of her pocket and gave it to Vic. 'Can you look at it i don't think i can.'  she took a few breaths 'Now how the hell did i end up in this situation'. Andy mumbled. 

3 MONTHS EARLIER

'Andy you look like you've just seen a ghost what's going on?' Michelle asks her sister cousin. After her divorce she moved in with Michelle.  Andy loved it and felt safe like she had the sister she always dreamed about. They talked about everything without any judgement. That really was all she wanted and knew that her best friends wouldn't be able to provide, at least not yet since her divorce was still fresh and they worked with her ex husband. 'I just got a text from Ripley about the captain position but i'm scared to open it. What if i get the position at a station where they don't respect a woman in charge? Or what if it's 23 or even worse 19 they still have the opening for the captains job ever since Beckett left?' Andy starts pacing and nervously tried to fix her hair. 'Hermana por favor! Stop pacing and just look at it! There are so many stations in Seattle i doubt you will get the job opening at 19.' Andy kept staring at her phone without opening the message.