18

A/N: Since it's Christmas, here's my gift for you my dear readers, an update.

LISA kept on glancing towards Jisoo, she doesn’t know why but she was nervous so she approached Moon.

“Moon,” she called.

“What’s up?”

“I’m switching my position to Jisoo-unnie for the time being.”

Moon frowned and she look at to Jisoo then back to Lisa, “but why?”

“Just let me.”

Moon saw that Lisa is serious about the request, “what’s happening?”

“It’s not that I don’t trust Jisoo-unnie, I’m just concerned.”

“Tell me.”

Lisa sighed, “I have this feeling that I just can’t ignore, you know me and Jisoo-unnie is my best friend.”

“Is it what it is?”

“It’s just my theory though, it's better to do it than not.”

Moon sighed and nodded, “I got it.”

“Don’t worry, Jisoo-unnie can handle it with pro.”

Moon smirk and said, “you will not suggest it if she’s not and I will not agree if she’s couldn't.”

Lisa smiled, “okay, thank you, Moon.”

Moon quickly told Jisoo to change position with Lisa.

Jisoo on the other hand is nervous, what was Lisa is up to? Why a sudden change? But she believes in Lisa so she agreed.

The whistle blew and the game started with 3mins left before the 3rd quarter ends.

The ball was once again with the blue team. And just as she expected, two large men is under the basket. Moon and Jisoo shared a look, Moon nodded at Jisoo which Jisoo agreed.

Their team passed the ball towards Jisoo.

“WHAT IS HAPPENING? #4 TURNS TO A SHOOTING GUARD? DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS PARTNER?”

“I DIDN’T BUT DON’T FORGET THAT BLUE TEAM ALWAYS SURPRISES US, LET’S FIND IT OUT.”

“EVEN THE RED TEAM IS CONFUSED FOR THE SUDDEN CHANGE OF POSITION FROM THE BLUE TEAM.”

“MORE LIKE THEY DIDN’T EXPECT THAT #4 WILL BE A SHOOTING GUARD.”

“PARTNER, WE ALREADY SEE A LOT OF SHOOTING GUARD THAT IS 5 FOOT 2 TALL AND IT LOOKS LIKE #4 IS NOT AN EXCEMPTION.”

“AGREED AND HERE IT IS.”

The ball was passed quickly and in just a matter of time, Jisoo run towards the 3 point field area with a screen helped by her teammate so she can freely pass and she quickly receive the ball from her other teammate when she get into position.

Jisoo knew that being a shooting guard is not her field but she will try and to support of what her best friend would do. She took her pose and took a deep breath then shoot the ball from the 3 point field area.

“Shit…” Jisoo cursed because her throw is not enough, the spin is not enough for it to go through so she looked towards Lisa and her eyes widened when she saw her spin under the basket freeing itself from the two bulky men then she remembered so she made a signal to her teams.

The blue team quickly changed positions to assist.

Before the ball landed, Lisa already jumped and catches it with ease then dunked the ball and after that she quickly landed and ran away from the basket but it’s too late her arm was graze but not too hard.