10

“I’M sorry, Lisa,” Jennie said, without looking at Lisa, her fingers are fidgeting and they were in the parking lot of the club.

Jennie will ride with Lisa after accepting the helmet from Jisoo.

“Don’t be, you’re the one who got hurt," Lisa replied.

“I don’t want you to think something, now that you lose your trust on me, it just he really surprises me.”

“I know, I saw it, so don’t worry anymore, how was it?”

“It lessens.”

Lisa nodded, “keep the ice.”

Jennie nodded, “how about your knuckles?”

“Its fine, it didn’t hurt, don’t worry.”

“Okay, but to make sure, please put an ice too.”

Lisa smiled and nodded, “okay, to lessen your worries.”

And Jennie smiled back.

They went to the drive thru to order some take out and decided to take the nearby court and there they stayed for them to stay sober.

It happened that someone left a basketball ball there so Lisa, Jisoo and Moon played, while their partners are happily eating the take-out food.

“I still really can’t believe that my Chu knows how to play basketball,” Rosé said while munching her food that Jisoo ordered for her especially.

“Me too,” Jennie agreed.

“Well, me, I just heard it from my Moon and I can’t wait to watch them play together again, hearing Moon’s story about Rabbit and Puu,” Solar said.

“Yeah, I agree, I’m excited too,” Rosé said, food still stuff in her mouth when she said that.

“Me too, but you know I’m sure after this, it’ll get hard to guard them with those leeches.”

“Yeah but we have to trust our partners, we agreed to be their girlfriends so I’m sure we know them, right?”

Rosé nodded with a smile.

“Uhm—Lisa and I…”

“I know, Jennie-ssi but you trust her, right?” Solar said.

“Of course, it’s just I really don’t want them to look at Lisa like she’s a piece of meat.”

“I understand what you mean,” Solar agreed.

Rosé look at to Solar and it nodded back at her, sending her a signal that she already knew Jennie’s possessiveness towards Lisa.

***

Lisa, Jisoo and Moon were panting when they went back to where there partners are.

As what Solar always do to Moon every after its game, she took a towel from her bag that she always brought, uses it to wipe Moon’s sweat.

Rosé too, did to Jisoo using her own handkerchief.

“Lisa, come here.”

Lisa nodded putting the ball down to the bench.

“My handkerchief would not enough to dry your sweat off knowing you easily sweat and you already use yours to mine, hope it’s okay.”

“Of course, Jennie,” and she let Jennie wipe her sweat off.

Lisa took the opportunity to stare at Jennie, didn’t care anymore if their friends caught her.

Jennie noticed it and she stared back at Lisa, stopping from wiping Lisa’s sweat.