"But still, did it not bother you that you were in a relationship with an alpha from the enemy clan? And don't you think that he must have felt the same thing at some point too?". "I did think about it once, when I first met him. I told him you would mad if you ever caught me talking to him and that we couldn't be friends", Seokjin snickered as the memories came back to him.

"I had asked him as well, that why was he talking to me if our clans do not have good relations with each other. He answered while simply saying that just because one or two people from a clan made a mistake does not mean that everyone is at fault. He believed what happened in the past should be left there and we must move on. It's been years since this has been going on and that he did not see a point in this 'fight' anymore". The omega smiled, "I remember being so impressed with this and somehow it made sense to me too".

"Unfortunately, not everyone thinks that way dear. I've tried countless times to get your father to go talk to their head and clear it all up but he keeps rebuking my pleas". Seokjin looked at her amazed, "You've tried to get them to resolve it before?". His mother nodded, "All my attemps failed though". 

"It's okay eomma, at least you tried. I'm sure there must be a way to resolve the conflict", he muttered, settling back into his previous position. He felt his mother's stare and after sometime when it became unbearable he turned towards her to find her gazing at him with a smile on her face.

"What?" he asked bewildered. Her smile widened. "It's just, my little baby has grown so much. Time flows by so fast huh? He's in love now and would probably get married soon". Seokjin cheeks immediately dusted pink, "Stop" he whined, giggling as his mother began to pull his cheeks and tickle him.

XXX

Snap!

"One more" Snap! 

"Last one..." SNAP! 

"Finally done"

Dropping the axe beside the table where the chopped logs of wood lay, he wiped his sweaty forehead with the cloth placed there. Winter was almost here, but afternoons weren't that chilly yet, and plus the rigorous activity compelled the alpha to rip his shirt of before resuming his work. 

These days, he found himself chopping logs a lot more than he used to, owing to the frustration and worry that he was experiencing. He was a calm man in general, but when he was angry, it brought a completely new side out of him, which caused him to act like a total asshole, unnecessarily yelling at anyone and in order to prevent himself from blowing his anger on someone else, he preferred to let it all out on some tiring activities like the one he was doing right now: chopping wood.

 He stepped into the house, walking to the left end where his room was located, locking the door behind him and disappearing into the bathroom to have a fresh bath. Standing directly under the shower, he let the lukewarm water wash over him body, running his hand through the long locks, washing them and his body thoroughly before quickly stepping out. The alpha dried himself, wrapping the towel around his waist and walked out of the bathroom only to see Hoseok standing there looking out of the window.

"What are you doing here?", he questioned. "I am here to talk to you". "How did you get in?" he asked again, surprised as he was sure that he had locked the door behind him. Hoseok made a funny expression, "Through the door dummy". "The door was locked Hobi". "Then I picked the lock"

"And may I ask why?" the knight asked bewildered. 

"To talk to you?". 

"Okay I give up, what is it?"

Hoseok's expression turned serious, "They both have been kept in the safe house as you said, the personal guard has been bribed so there won't be a problem of their safety now". Namjoon nodded in response. They both fell silent soon after.