[o8]

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Hello (: I wrote this in one sitting because I was inspired, so enjoy.

_______________

Salt
______________

"Bend over Holland." I was frozen in my spot. Was he serious? Oh goodness, I think he is serious. Both of them are glaring at me, expecting me to move. Holy shít, I am going to be spanked. I should probably move now, it's been at least fifteen seconds.

Before I could move, I was roughly yanked from my resting spot to be perched across Odin's lap. He smoothed his hand over my bottom. I looked up to see Levi taking off his jeans, to reveal him in black briefs, his tent hardened and waiting to burst again.

"So fúcking smooth..." Odin whispered before I felt his palm connect with my bottom, the sound bouncing off the walls followed by my cry. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"I want you to count, Holland." Odin said as I heard the bed dip.

I felt the slap, and tingles erupted all over my body. I shuddered in pleasure as I whimpered, "One."

"Two." I felt fingers by my core.

"Three." My cheeks felt red, and I was dripping.

"Four." A finger was sliding in and out my entrance.

"Five." I moaned, as a certain spot was hit inside of me.

"Six." I could barely breathe now. Tears were leaking out of my eyes.

"Seven." The pleasure was building up in my lower stomach.

"Eight." I moaned even louder as I felt my clit being rubbed.

"Nine!" I practically screamed, my climax almost here.

"Ten! Fuck!" Everything stopped. There were no fingers in me, I was about to release, and my bottom was stinging as Odin rubbed it. They slowly sat me up so I was straddling Odin's lap. Tears were streaming down my face. My bottom was still tingling.

"Are you okay, Holland?" Odin asked, wiping my tears away. I nodded my head, biting my lip. I was dripping onto Odin's jeans.

"Can I..." I didn't want to say the word because it was dirty. But I know they want me to say it.

"Can you what, Holland?" Levi asked, slowly rubbing himself.

"Can I...please, um...Can I cum, please?" I asked, looking in Odin's eyes. Odin looked at Levi.

"Should we let her cum, brother?" I started moving my hips in tiny circles, trying to get some sort of friction. Odin lightly placed his hands on my hips, seizing my movements.

"Well, she already received her punishment. It is only fair." Levi stated as Odin turned to look at me. I licked my lips, doing a victory dance on the inside.

"But she shouldn't be so selfish, brother." Odin said, brushing a piece of hair behind my ear. I furrowed my eyebrows. Did they want me to...give them a blowjob?"

"Blowjob?" I whispered, unsure as the word tumbled out of my mouth. Odin bit his lip as Levi smirked.

"Exactly, my dear little Holland." Levi said, slowly standing up. Odin placed me on the floor, and put a pillow in front of me. I was starting to get nervous as I placed my knees on the pillow, and looked up at Levi. He was towering over me, an evil smirk on his face as he looked down at me.

I suddenly felt very unsafe. I don't know what it was, but a creeping feeling of nausea and something watching over me made my chest cave in.

"I want Ryker and Grey. I want Ryker and Grey." I cried, slumping down onto my heels. I felt tears roll down my cheeks as I twiddled with my thumbs, that sinking feeling continuing.