❤️ HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARMA ❤️

Start from the beginning

after a minute you are done cooking and eating with shadow. but karma hasn't back yet. you decide to give him a call. but, the door just opens and reveals the devil holding a plastic bag. " where did you go?" you asked. karma hide's the bag and said. "i walk out to buy some medicine. and talk to a friend too" then he laughs nervously.
"ohh ok... hungry?" you ask. he just waves his head and walks upstairs. you followed him and found him in shadows room. putting some clothes of shadow on the bag. "wait what are you doing??" you ask confused. he just smirks and says "ohh this shadow just gonna sleep at her friend's house. i just call her friend's guardian to ask them if they can take care of shadow just for today and they agree." he explains. shadow just came from nowhere cross her arms and says. " mom tells me not to leave onee chan today and every day so i don't wanna go.". then she pout. "ok let's see about that.". then a doorbell interrupts everyone of you. "coming" karma shouts as he walks downstairs. you and shadow look to each other before following karma. karma reached a hand to open the door and as he expected it was shadow's friend dazai with his guardian ozaki and oda.

"ohh~~ are you here to take shadow?" karma asks with his devilish aura. a little boy with brown hair and bandages rush to hug shadow. "sha-chan will sleep at the orphanage tonight~~ yay! she'll sleep with me~~" the boy celebrates as karma immediately hold his shirt and pull away from his sister. "i just allow shadow to sleep at the orphanage today cause me and y/n are gonna do something.... but that doesn't mean i allow you to hug her infront of me. and FYI i can't remember that i told you to sleep with her!" karma grins as you and the two sweat drop. "dazai wants to go to the park today so we decide to take shadow with us now." oda explain. you just stay still as you listen to them. "don't worry i'll take care of shadow-chan tonight and won't allow this child to stay with her." ozaki explains as every one of you laughs while dazai pout. karma give's shadows bag to oda. " thank you for taking care of her just for today." karma tells as he smiles. "no problem... lets go now shadow" oda says as shadow holds ozaki's hand. "bye bye nee chan and aniki i'll be back tomorrow" shadow says before they left. you and karma waves goodbye to shadow while karma mumble something "wish you never come" you smack karma's shoulder as you heard what he says. "karma?!" you glare at him as he giggles. "ok ok thats only a joke ok?" he says as he raise his hand as a sign of defeat. you turns around as karma slams the door.

you was about to ask him something when he just hug you from behind. "ka-karma wha-" you ask as you can't speak normally. "y/n..... i'm hungry~~" he whispher to your ears makes you send a shiver down to your spine.

KARMA'S POV
start this morning i have this itch feeling inside. so, i decide to go to the kitchen. but, before i reach downstair. my body stop as i smell something. its smells like a scent of a cherry blossom. when i followed the smell i'm stunned as i met y/n's door.

what the fuck i'm doing here. i ask to myself then continue my way to the living room.

then this morning y/n hugs me. for me it was normal since i also hug her back but today. y/n hugs me and i can clearly see her cleavage. that time i can feel that i'm already turned on so i rush to the toilet. i look down to see a visible bulge. "i need to that now.. but, i can't... shadow's here and i don't want her to hear us nor see us. she might tell it to mom. ughh i need to do it even though i don't want it." i mumbled to myself . i got a plan as i go to contact mr. odasaku.

then back to the present.
i need to calm down... karma akabane calm yourself down i repeat to myself. when suddenly Y/N turns around to look at me. she was blushing. "what do you want karma... there still curry on the fridge if you want to eat." she explains. god, i can't control myself now. i can see that y/n is on the edge to control her heat. "y/n i..i.. i want you~~" i whisper as i kiss her. i can feel her soft lips on mine. his hands on my chest pushing me but gave up as she pull me closer to her. i can smell her scent again getting stronger and stronger. i grab her waist and ask for an entrance. she gave me permission as i explore her cavern. we devour each other until we run out of breath. we broke the kiss and made a string of saliva. i look into her eyes and said "y/n l/n can you be the one that gonna mark me?.. can you mark me?~~ and make me yours~". she look shocked but she just grabs my hand and lead me to the couch.