Note

Hey everyone! I am extremely stressed out with multiple things right now and feel I am disappointing as an author for not working the way I should. I have stacked my plate so high that I feel I won't be able to fix it unless I take it slow and put some things in the freezer until I have time to work on getting them done with. So, I hope you all forgive me for this but, I'm going to be putting all my books on hold except for one until I have finished them. I have a list of the order they will go in. 1: Stalker 2: Kiddnaped By A Serial Killer 3: My Bully 4: Valentine's Night 5: Opposites That Aren't So Opposite 6: The Wrong Alice 7: The Newbie 8: Tough Love 9: Journey With A Wild Horse. This is the order of which I'll be writing the books. Once the book is finished I'll move on to the next until all of them are done. I know this might take a while to do but, I think it will help take things off my plate and give me some breathing room. I do understand how much this might come as a disappointment but, I'm really trying my best to write for you guys and still do the necessary things in life. I love you all very much and thank you for the wonderful support you've given me though all of this! Bye everyone!

-Nekoco