"Ghost, look. I'm flattered and all but I don't love you. I mean I may have had a crush on you when I started working with you and stuff, but that was just a little crush." I said.

"No. You would have loved me if Sam would have stayed dead. But no, that bastard just had to come along and ruin everything! But that doesn't matter bow. Because your with me forever," he said.

"How did you know Sam was alive?" I asked him shocked.

"You really think you guys can sneak around L.A.? Plus you don't have that much security at your house. It was easy to break in," he said.

"Wait. You broke into my house?!" I exclaimed.

"That is besides the point. It wouldn't have happened if you had better security," he said.

"You are crazy. Completely crazy," I said.

"Its called love honey," he said giving me a smile.

He kissed me on the cheek and left. After I heard the door closed I let out a scream and tried to get out of the chair.

I struggled with it until it started giving me rope burns. I let out a groan and gave up. How in the hell am I going to get out of here?

I started crying. I mean how could I not? Who knows if Raven will even tell anybody? God, I cant even imagine what my dad is going through. The kids, God they must be so scared right now.  Sam, he is probably raging. He always had a short tempered.  Or better yet, they don't even know I'm gone and I'm gonna be here. Forever.

(Hours later)

I must have fallen asleep. Because when I woke up, I was now on a bed in the basement. I looked at my hands and see that there was no ropes on them. I looked at the door. I could escape but something doesn't feel right.

I looked around. Still in the basement. I looked all over me and I didn't see anything. That's when I felt it. On my neck. It was a collar. I turned around and found that it is connected to a chain that hangs from the ceiling.

"What the fuck!!!!" I yelled.

I yanked on the chain and it just made a clink sound. I tried to take off the collar, but there was a locked on it.

"I am not a fucking animal you assholes!" I yelled hoping they would hear me.

The door opened. I heard footsteps but I couldn't tell who it was.  I scooted back to the wall. I want no where near them. It was Ghost coming down with a tray.

"Morning sweetheart," he said.

"Why did you chain me up like dog?" I asked him.

"Well, I was going to just keep you in the chair. Than I saw that the rope were digging in your wrists and bruising them. So I moved you to the bed. It's not the best, but it'll do," he said.

He put the tray down in front of me, pulled up a chair, and sat down.

"Eat," he said pointing to the food.

I looked and it was my favorite food. Chinese. How the fuck does he know that Chinese is my favorite? I was not going to eat it but it smells so good and I was hungry. I grabbed the food and inspected it.

"I didn't poison it Rebel," Ghost said.

I looked at him. I picked up the fork and ate a bite of it. It didn't taste off. I continued eating eating

"Figured you may be hungry. I remember you saying how much you liked chinese. So I figured you liked it," he said.

"Thanks," I mumble.

I continued eating not saying anything. Ghost didn't say anything either. He just looked at me as I was eating.

After I finished. I drinked the water that he had on the tray. After I was done, I put everything back on the tray, pushed it towards him, and went back to the wall.

"How long has it been?" I asked.

"Only a couple of hours. You slept through most of the day," he said.

I nodded.  If he is willing to do anything for me, I can use this to my advantage.

"Ghost, can I ask for a favor?" I asked.

"Depends. What's the favor love?" He asked.

I cringed at the name.

"Well, since your not going to be here with me 24/7. You think I could have a TV or some books. Even a sketch books would be fine. Just something to pass time?" I asked.

He thought for a moment.

"I'll see what I can get. So glad your getting used to your new home doll," he said.

He got up and came over to me. He crouched down and kissed me on the forehead. He grabbed the tray and went upstairs.  After I heard the door closed I put my face into the pillow and screamed.

"When am I going to get out of here?"

Merry Christmas! This is my gift to you guys. Also, I got this idea from a episode of criminal minds. Which is my favorite show. Hope you guys have a good Christmas.  See ya ✌