Part 37(Long night of pain)

Start from the beginning

NAIRA:I know tum gussa ho...hona bhi chahiye...pr pls sirf ek baar meri baat sunlo...mujhe bhi toh hakk h apni situation explain krne ka...pls..k.kart.tikk...
P.pl.ss...(crying)

Kartik nodded, not looking at her...naira felt hurt due to his behavior, but for now she just wanted to tell the truth...she wiped her tears nd told him about rishabh's nature, their bonding since childhood, how he used to tease her by flirting with her, then how he became his brother nd she used to tie him rakhi too...
Then she told him how he insisted her repeatedly to have dinner nd she agreed...she explained her situation nd kartik was shocked to know that he was actually his brother...he was just processing everything in his mind...he needed time to understand all this...he didn't said anything nd got up from her lap...

Naira didn't forced him to forgive her, she just requested him

NAIRA: (holding his hand, with tears in her eyes) P.ls...t.rus.t..me..
.K.ka.r.ti.kk....mei tumse boht pyar krti hu...I m sorry...I know mujhse glti hui h...I should not hv ignored u...mujhe maaf krdo pls...I..m..s.so.
.r.ryy...

He didn't said anything, nor looked in her eyes...he was just lost...naira knew he needed time...
She just made him have dinner forcefully with her own hands...
Kartik didn't even asked her once to have something...otherwise every time she would feed him, he too would make her have it, even if she already had her food...
It was the first time kartik didn't even made her eat a single morsel
...she was hurt, but didn't bothered to tell him that she didn't had her dinner...(she just had one or two spoons of pasta as rishabh was insisting her...she waited for kartik so that they can have their food together, but kartik thought that she had her dinner with rishabh)

she waited for kartik so that they can have their food together, but kartik thought that she had her dinner with rishabh)

Kartik after having dinner changed into his nightsuit...naira cleaned the dishes nd changed her clothes...she saw kartik taking a pillow nd blanket nd going to the guest room..

NAIRA:(with tears) K.ka.r.ti.kk...
M.tt...jao...pls.s...m.ei...t.u.mhe...bi.l.k.ul...p.resh.aa.n...n.hi...kr.un.gg.i....m.e.i..c.ou.ch...p.e..so...j.au.n.gi...pls.s...t.umm...r.o.omm...m.ei..so...ja.o..naa...

Kartik just ignored her nd went to the guest room...it was not that he was intentionally ignoring her...he was just so lost to realize that he was hurting his naira...