𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Adam

Conway? Out of all the guys she had to see, Conway? I was walking through the halls when I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry," I heard the girl say.

I looked up, "its Linda right?" I ask.

"Yeah?" She says confused. "Why?"

"You're Conways girlfriend?" I ask.

"No, he is not my- we're not- it's complicated?" She stutters out. "Why do you want to know?" She asks.

•     •     •

Linda

"You bitch!" I say storming up to Lauren before her swim practice, she whips her head around to me. "You knew I liked Charlie but you couldn't help it could you? You just had to start seeing him? I should've seen this coming, you've always been so selfish about everything! Even when we were kids." I state.

"Linda what are you-" she starts.

"Adam told me everything." I say.

"And you believed him?" She says.

"Of course I did, because he actually seemed ti care about you Lauren and he actually seemed hurt when he was explain everything to me!" I say.

"Linda I am not seeing Charlie! I swear!" She says.

"I can't believe anything you say anymore, first you completely lied to me about going ice skating and blew me off for some guy and then you go ahead and see Charlie? You are so messed up Lauren," I say.

"And you aren't? What is with you and jocks? Ever since that stupid guy Matt dumped you, you've been all 'I hate jocks this' and 'I hate jocks that' all because you had commitment issues!" She shouts at me.

"Ooh you are one too talk, you're gonna lie to me and tell me you didn't kiss him? Huh? Because I know all about what happened that night so don't event try to lie to me!" I shout.

"Oh my god! You are so insecure about yourself that you have to dump all of your shit on everyone else! Matt dumped you for someone hotter, get over it! I never kissed that stupid jerk anyway! Why would I?" She shouts.

"Well at least I can handle a healthy relationship! Unlike you who dumps a guy as soon as they start having feelings for you!" I shout.

"You little-" I lunge forward at her and she puts her arms out, she rocks me back and forth and stepping all over the place.

At some point she tries to swing me into the pool but I grip onto her shirt making her go down with me, I come back up to the surface when her coach runs inside.

"What in the world in going on in here?" Coach yells. "Parker get out that pool you know you're not supposed to be swimming! And you! Get out of here before I call the front office!" She shouts at us.

We both get out of the pool and go in opposite directions, why would she do this.