Thinking of that, Li XinYun pouted in discontent. She felt that she was being underestimated.

Fang JunRong had a lot on her plate and didn't have too much bandwidth to spend on the Gong YiLin issue. She just needed to hand over the lawsuit matters to her team of lawyers and that would be that. They were hired on with lucrative amounts and now it was time for them to do their thing. She even had them looked into Gong YiLin past to see if there were any other victims out there who might want to sue him. She would be more than happy to cover their lawyer fees as an act of kindness.

Chapter 216 - "Since when did Film Emperor Fang JueMing become your aunt?" (2)

There was no Li WangJin or Li ShiZe this New Year and the few ladies truly enjoyed their peaceful time together.

Fang JunRong even gave the two girls their red pockets on New Year Eve.

Li XinYun took the red pocket, squeezed it and, eh, how come it felt like a piece of gemstone?

She opened up the red pocket and took a look inside. It was a piece of jade, and Suet white jade at that! White jade was smooth and delicate to the touch and it even had a hint of warmth when holding it in one's hand. There was a rose carved on the jade with a drop of dew on it that looked like it could drop any minute. Li XinYun's eyes beamed. She liked it a lot and decided that she'd make a pendant bout of it.

As for Zhong Yi, hers had a peony on it. It was very delicate and matched her perfectly.

Both of these two pieces of jade had been sitting in Fang JunRong's dimension for a while now and would be good for their health to have it on them at all times. As for Zhong Yi's grandmother, Fang JunRong had given her a piece in the past as well. She wished that this old lady who did not have a good ending would have a peaceful golden age this time around.

While the atmosphere was very peaceful over on this end, the same could not be said about Li ShiZe and Jiang YaGe's end.

Li ShiZe, his face cold, sat not too far away from Jiang YaGe. There were tears in Jiang YaGe's eyes and she looked very pitiful. If it was six months ago, her look right now would have moved Li ShiZe deeply and he would do just about anything for her just to put a smile back onto her face. He would not let one drop of tear roll down her face. Nevertheless, now he had been living under the same roof with Jiang YaGe for a few months and had seen how she would cry over the littlest thing, her tears would no longer made him feel pitiful toward her, just aggravation.

Here we went again. The looked that she had been bullied. It was like she was passively accusing him of being in the wrong and denouncing him for the way he acted.

He took a deep breath and asked, "Where's the White Jade Cream?"

Jiang YaGe felt very wronged. "Haven't you been using it all along?"

His hand had already healed completed but the jar was empty. He couldn't keep on using it even if he had wanted to. How could he not be anxious? He knew the medicine didn't come by easily and, if he missed this chance, there might not be another one. Thinking of that, he became more aggravated. He looked at Jiang YaGe with discontent.

Jiang YaGe too, was frantic. She saw that Li ShiZe was recovering fine and figured he would not need that much of it. That and they needed money on top of it. In order for Li ShiZe to not find out about it, she took a little bit of it every day and supplied them to Fang JueMing.

Her relationship with Fang JueMing had been getting better and better as the days gone on and, not only had him paid her 1 million yuan in return, he had also referred her to a few auditions. None of them were big roles and they were all cannon fodders, but she was just happy that she could edge into the entertainment circle.