Epilogue: Goodnight, Drew

The last part was suppost to be the final ending, but I wanted to make a gift for all you drake lovers out there for Christmas! ^^

You're welcome:

"...and that is how I loved Christmas till this day. The end..." I smiled at my little neice and nephew, hoping she would finally go to sleep.

My neice looked at me as if I was making the whole thing up. "Wait? You went back time?! Can I go back when I was a baby?! Can I ask papa Luke to do that?!--"

Ugh kids! I shook my head; mentally facepalming myself at her sudden questions. Now I regret having my boyfriend say yes to Zander and Stacy's stupid favor. Why did I have to do this part?

I looked at my peach haired man, quietly him to help me. He slowly chuckled. "No, little grape. 'Cause your papa Luke lost all that power to do that?"

Our nephew sudden spoke. "Can we make him disappear so he can do that?"

I looked at Jake and he laughed hysterically. "No, 'cause that would mean your uncle and your daddy Zander'll be very, very sad. And he would kill me."

The two kids looked down, disappointed.

I was actually expecting them to be satisfied with my story. As it involves magic and... what happened to me 4 years ago. Huh. That gives me a little bit of a deja vu.

"Why don't you two go to sleep now?"

"Lullabye first?!" The kids repeated over and over again. I looked at Jake, seeing how he was the main singer here.

"Okay, okay. Maybe one lullaby." Jake winked at me, causing my cheeks to go all red. He slowly tucked the little kids in. With a deep breath, he started singing:

"Chestnuts roasting on an open fire

"Jackfrost nipping at your nose

"Uiltide carols being sung by a choir, and folks dressed up as eskimos~

This was my favorite Christmas song. We never do all those things the song saids, but the way Jake sang it just made me want to cuddle him lose. I leaned onto his shoulder, being drove in by his voice.

"Although it's been said... Many times many ways~

Merry Christmas to you~"

Slowly I looked at the kids who were finally and quietly sleeping on the bed. I smiled.

"I see you're sleepy too?" The singer smirked at me. I rolled my eyes, seeing how he's flirtier than ever. Ever since I started dating him, this obviously seem to happen on a daily basis.

This dork.

"Yeah, I've been driven away from your lovely voice."

I giggled, then he giggled. The same old smile, the same old laugh. Those are the things I love most about Jake.

"I'm so glad all those things happened 4 years ago. Then I would've met you again." Jake pecked my nose. "How did it feel when you were there anyway?"

Oh, I wanted to answer, but I didn't. "L-Let's just say I felt very sad and desperate?" Although, I still haven't answered my question of why Luke and Milly. The police still hadn't known about their mystery till now. I was supposed to keep everything a secret, but my promises with Henry, Liam, and Jake made me reveal my secret to just them and now people are thinking I made it up.

"I see." Jake looked down.

"Hey, Jake?" I put my hands to him, and looked at him with hopeful eyes. "For what happened years ago, and I'm sorry."

Jake smiled at me. "I love how you always apologize now."

"Oh no, I'm sorry-" I realized of what I said and I felt my face turn red of embarrassment. "Ugh... why?"

I felt him smile at me. For some reason, I still adore that smile. The way his cheeks burst up makes me love him even more. He put his arm around me. "I love you."

Jake leaned in and our lips touch. That's when I whispered:

"Yeah... I love you, too."

Oh gosh I love ending it like that...🥺 Imma cry-

Anyway...

Merry late Christmas you all and Happy New Year! ^^

I really hope you enjoyed this story. I tried my very best to make it interesting as I can, but like I said... it was hard because of school and the fact that I moved to another house. It's kinda hard to adjust in a "new world" now. But putting the stress aside, I actually had fun writing this story (and making you guys cry in the very angsty parts of this story/j).

And imagine if I make a sequel-

Nah that would be so much work, but what do you guys think?

So yeah, thank you for reading this and thank you for the wonderful comments, votes, and reads. I guess I can end this story with:

The End and see you all in the next stories coming up in 2022! ^^