She looks at me with seriousness. "I mean it, Elaina. He's a piece of shit and if you want him gone, we can make it happen."

She isn't implying what I think she is, is she?

As I realize what she's suggesting, I come off the wall and widen my eyes in reaction to her drastic measures.

"Oh my god!" I whisper shout. "No! No, I don't want that, Angela. Jesus." I shake my head as I turn to my mirror again, grabbing a ponytail and tying half of my hair up.

"You sure? No one would know—"

"He made a drunk mistake, and yes, it was a shitty move...but I'm not gonna let you kill him for fucks sake." I say, not even being able to believe these words are naturally coming from my mouth.

I grab my phone off my bed before heading for my bedroom door, Angela following me.

"So he's gonna be off the hook just like he was when he broke your phone?" she antagonizes as she follows me to the stairs. "Classic."

I shake my head again with a huff. "No, he's not off the hook. I've made it clear to him that I'm upset."

"Elaina, you always let him off easy." she tells me as we walk down the stairs.

"Me not wanting you to murder him is not letting him off easy, Angela." I retort, getting to the bottom of the stairs where I barely have the time to process anything before I'm met with the sound of Niall's voice.

"There you are! You guys took fucking forever." Niall expresses from his seat at the kitchen table.

All the guys were here, dressed in black and prepared for their mission. I felt so out of place. They know what they're doing and I don't have the slightest idea. All I have are a few mediocre self defense skills.

"Relax, we weren't that long." Angela rolls her eyes, heading deeper into the kitchen. I lean against the banister of the stairs, biting my cheeks as I try not to let my anxiety consume me and swallow me whole.

"Eat something, both of you." Zayn says. "Can't have anyone fainting on an empty stomach."

I peer at the table that was topped with food. At the table, Zayn sat with Niall, Louis and Harry.

I took a second to glance at Harry, who wasn't eating anything. He was on his phone, not paying any mind to anyone else. Dressed in black jeans and a black shirt with the sleeves rolled to his elbows, he appeared calm and collected as if robbing a bank was a simple task like brushing his teeth or going grocery shopping.

"Put something in your stomach, Ariel." I suddenly hear Liam's voice from my right, my brows furrowing over what he called me.

He approaches me with a plate that had a turkey sandwich on it. "Ariel?" I question as he holds the plate out.

"Yeah, like the Little Mermaid. Because, you know, your hair." he looks up at my red locks with a shrug.

"Ah." I nod with a passive chuckle. "Creative."

"Niall made sandwiches." he urges, switching the subject.

I look ahead at everyone else at the table and around the kitchen counter. No one looks nervous—not even in the slightest.