" Feng Hua, my direct disciple finally broke through God Realm and achieved Heavenly Dao. She witnessed it herself how these four schemed against Yu Yan and Fei Lixue and tried to kill them. They are quite worthy to be punished. "

Before anyone can say anything Feng Hua opened her mouth and said.

" If all this present esteem elders don't mind the Feng Hua will like to say something. "

Although Liza said so she didn't wait for anyone's reply and continue to talk.

" Feng Hua was returning to sect when she found these four maliciously attacking Yu Yan and Fei Lixue. If not for Feng Hua passing through that direction at that time and catching them red handed prehaps they would be dead. Feng Hua have witnesed it with her own eyes so its better for them to accept their respective punishment without anymore arguments. "

Before she can say any further those 4 kneeling culprits cut her off and started speaking.

XM : " Senior sister it was us who wanted to kill Yu Yan and Fei Lixue. Zhi Ruo is completely innocent. "

LW : " Yes he is right Zhi Ruo never wanted to hurt them. She even tried to stop us but we didn't listen to her. "

FH : " Senior Sister us all you want but not Zhi Ruo. She is innocent. "

ZR : " No! Even if its not my fault I was still there with you four. And I am also the cause why all these things happened.  Senior sister please release them and punish me. "

Watching their drama Liza only have one thought in her heart.

' CRINGE ! '

[ Seeing their clique drama I suddenly thought of a famous drama in your earth something name like Romeo and Juliet]

' Bro its an insult to compare this shit with that masterpiece. Please have some consciousness. '

Liza's lips twitched. She suddenly remember all those clique dramas she used to watch in her real world. Not to mention it is fricking cringey okay !? Just as she was going to give a sassy comment Eli anxiously shouted.

[ Host the good will of the people towards the FL present here suddenly increased. ]

' WHAT !?'

Liza looked at everyone only to see their tense face slowly relaxing and their eyes filled with sorrow and sympathy towards FL.

Liza looked at Zhi Ruo and found that a dark aura is emitted from her and her eyes are glowing pink and a crazy smile on her face.

Just as Liza was shocked she felt a sudden wave of dizziness and nausea. Not only that Liza even felt that the FL is damn lovely, pitiful, and innocent. There is a sudden urge to punish Yu Yan, Fei LiXue and herself for causing her pain and bringing tears in her eyes. Also an urge to take her as a direct disciples giving her all the valuable precious treasures of the original owner.  These absurd thoughts slowly started clouding her mind.

After her death this is the second time Liza felt so helpless.

[ Host ! ]

As soon as Liza heard Eli's voice her head became clear. That wishpering evil voice in her head is also gone. Liza in a dark serious tone ask Eli.

' Eli what the fu*k happened just now ? '

[ Well just like in the plot this is similar to the times when everyone around FL will unconditionally choose to protect and support FL even if she is wrong. Just like in ine of the future incident of the plot where although the evidence is in front of everyone they still decided to stand beside FL guiding her to the pinnacle of her life. ]