"I promise, this will be so much easier for you than the alternative scenario." Loki puts one of his arms around your waist and runs a finger along your cheek with the other. His hands on you make your knees want to buckle from nerves but you ignore it, leaning into his touch.

"I'm glad to please." You slide to your knees and reach for his belt but he pulls you back up. He clicks his tongue at you and shakes his head. You're confused- did you already fuck up?

"That is not the way this will go, my pet." Loki grabs your arm tightly and pulls you to the table. You let him whip you around but are fully aware you probably couldn't stop him if you tried.

He heaves you up onto the table like you way less than nothing and you're too stunned to speak when he presses your head down so you're laying on your stomach. You start getting nervous and lose your cool.

"Wait, I-"

Oh, do be quiet." You try to sit up but suddenly your spine is frozen. Loki's energy swirls around you and you feel your dress begin to disappear and your skin becomes exposed to the air.

Relax, you're okay. Please relax. You're pleading with yourself as Loki's hands run along your legs, making your skin prickle from how cold they are. His touch isn't nauseating like some men you've negotiated within this way, but it has you terrified of what's going to happen and what he's going to do.

You discover what he's going to do when you feel cold hands spreading your legs and cupping your cunt. You instinctively cringe and shut your eyes, expecting rough treatment of your delicate areas but the fingers making contact with your lips are impressively deft and gentle.

You gasp at the contact and your eyes fly wide open. You're not even faking it when you start making noises in response to his touch. He's pleasuring your entire vulva- massaging and touching the whole area when suddenly he delves deeper and rubs your clit.

It's... good? Like, one of the better experiences you've had with being fingered. Maybe this wouldn't be as awful as you thought.

You snap out of thought and back to reality. Focus. You've gotta ham it up. Make him think he's the best you've had.

You moan loudly, listening for any reaction.

"Oh, yes. Mmmm..."

Loki scoffs and you shut up quickly. "Really, pet, do you think I'm some fool you can dupe with false reactions to soothe my ego? Rest assured, every sound that you make will be genuine."

Loki starts speeding up his rubbing and makes consistent contact with your clit every time. It's powerful and not too much but just enough to make your pussy clench and... Jesus Christ, you were getting wet for this fucker.

Your whole body is starting to react- your back is trying to arch into his hand and you're already sweating. He massages against your clit a little extra and you let out a moan despite yourself.

You're terrified by the sheer fact that this is much better than you expected, possibly better than you'd ever had before in your life and you didn't know how to handle it, much less stay in control. And Loki himself is way too quiet- he hasn't made any noise since scoffing at you and you can't even lift your head to look at him. You were fully in his control right now.

Loki's left hand leaves your thigh and he runs two fingers between your slit before inching them inside you.

You yelp and try to wriggle away but your pelvis is stuck in his grasp.

"You're not going anywhere, my pet. I suggest you accept your fate." 

 He starts running his fingers along your walls, curling them against your g-spot which he recognizes and returns to immediately. It's getting too good and you're writhing, panting, and moaning with every pump of his fingers.