After some time Ink and Screw started to slow down and a roadside diner we frequent often. We order our food and then had a seat.

Ink and Screw sat across from me at the table.

"Alright y'all gonna tell me what this all about or do I have to start guessing?" I asked them.

Ink gave a deep sigh. "We're all worried about you man." He admitted.

I furrowed my brows, "Worried about me? I'm fine. I didn't know we were going to be little girls and start having to shar our feelings with each other in the club." I huffed out at them.

"Look, ever since the Prez and Flame's wedding you been nonstop partying. You drink before noon most days and are completely smashed by 5pm every day." Screw said.

"Then if that wasn't cause to worry enough you've been plowing through women like they're water." Ink added in.

"I know I've been partying it up a bit too much guys but it's not that big of a deal. We're bikers what we do is party. It's bikes, alcohol, and women." I shrugged it all off as if it was nothing. I knew it wasn't nothing though.

"Yea, but you're going to burn out and it's not just the alcohol and women. Your whole attitude has changed. You were always the first to bust out a joke, smile, and laugh. Hell it's why they gave you Buster for your road name. No one's heard a joke from you, barely seen you smile or let alone laugh in a long time, well once again since the wedding." Ink explained.

I put my head in my hands and rubbed my face. I knew he was right.

"Buster, we just want to make sure you're okay, before all of this really does become a problem." Screw added.

"I hate to bring it up, but do these recent changes have anything to do with your parents?" Ink asks.

I instantly get tensed all over and make my face blank. "No" I said in a emotionless voice.

"Look man, anyone who went through what you did is bound to..." Screw starts but before he can go any further I slam my hand on the table causing other patrons to look our way.

"I said no, now drop that subject." I told them, deadly calm. They both gave me stiff nods and I noticed people around us turn back to their own tables. Both know how much I hate to talk about those bastards. I don't even want to give them the name parents. There were never parents, just sperm and egg donors.

"Look I hear what you're both saying." I tell them and give a deep sigh. "I'll slow down on the drinking and women." I promised them hoping it would be enough to move on from this awkward intervention.

"It's not just that Buster, I'm just gonna give you too straight." Screw said, "You've been being an asshole. Which is just not like you."

Wow, apparently the raven-haired beauty had affected me even more than I realized.

"It's her, isn't it?" Ink asks.

Screw looks between us while I glare at Ink, "Her who? Candy?!" He asks in disbelief.

"No, Indi." Ink clarifies.

Screw stares at me in disbelief, "Her? You only talked to her less than 20 minutes total. You're hung up on her?"

"Sometimes it doesn't even take that much once you've been bitten by the love bug. Just look at Prez and Gage. Hell, even Blade." Ink offered up.

I shook my head. "Fine, you're right. I've been trying to get her off my mind. I'll do better from here on. Alright? Can we just move forward?" I asked in desperation. I really did not need Hawk on my ass again about Indi. I can admit I've been being a bad brother. I need to move on from her and move forward with my life.

"Alright man, we'll tell Prez we talked to you, and it seems like we got stuff squared away. No need to tell them all of this over you still being hung up on Indi. He will lose his shit." Screw said.

"Thanks." I told them just as our food was delivered. Looks like it's time to put the mask back on.

Indigo's POV

5 months after the wedding

"Indi come on you just have to come!" Ember cried out over the phone. We were video chatting, we had started doing this every week a couple of months ago. I don't get many calls I look forward to but I always look forward to Ember's. My mom has still been trying to get ahold of me, but I just don't want to open that door again.

"Ember, I know you want me there. It's just hard to get away right now. I've got a lot going on with work." Plus there is a biker there that I would like to avoid.

I could tell Ember was starting to tear up a little, "You're the only blood family I have that my baby will have in their life. Don't you want to be a part of it?"

I gave a deep sigh, "Ember..."

"Indi, the guys won't even be here. It will just be us girls and a couple of new prospects that came on a few months ago." Ember tried again.

"The guys will gone?" I asked.

"Yup, they're going on a charity drive that weekend. Come on, it's just one weekend. Can't you come down for just a couple of days?" Ember begged now letting the tears fall. Those pregnancy hormones were really getting to her.

"Alright, you win I'll come to your baby shower next weekend." I caved.

"YES!" Ember shouted and jumped up from her seat.

"Little Flame, calm down!" I heard Hawk shout from off screen, ever the protector.

Ember just rolled her eyes. "Too bad you couldn't be down here this weekend too. We're about to get things kicked off for the BBQ celebrating Gage and Cass's official adoption of Trevor, Lisa, and Trixie. The twins have been official for a few months but they wanted to wait until all of them were officially theirs before celebrating. Can you believe Trixie will be 17 in just a few short months?" I could see the excitement written all over her for her friend.

"I'm sad to miss it too, but I'll be there in a week to celebrate your little one." I smiled at her.

"Well I better go, I still have a few last minute things to do for the party. See you in a week! Love you!" Ember called out before ending the call.

Buster's POV

5 months after the wedding

Today we are celebrating Cass and Gage's official adoption of Trixie, Trevor, and Lisa. The whole family is overjoyed. Those two stepped into parenthood like they were born to do it.

I haven't slept with anyone since before that ride with Ink and Screw. Finally figuring out that the plan just wasn't working. Indigo had gotten under my skin. Ink was right I'd been bitten, but I just didn't know what to do about it. For the sake of my brothers, I put my mask back on of cutting up and smiling big, but I think Ink saw through the façade. I just want one more chance with her to try and make something happen, then if she rebuffed me again, I'd let her go. It doesn't sound like I'm going to get that chance though, Hawk's been saying how upset Ember has been since Indi is refusing to come to the baby shower.

Ember came dashing out of the clubhouse all smiles and hurried over the Tequila, "Indi finally agreed to come to the baby shower next weekend!" My ears perked up hearing that and I hoped to hear more but they moved forward in their conversation with talks of the baby shower.

Maybe I'll be able to get that one last chance after all.