Chapter 12 // Sapnap's Visit

"George c'mere!" Dream exclaimed from the living room.

George came out of their bedroom with dripping wet hair and a towel wrapped around his toned waist. Dream made sure to take a good look at him before continuing with what he was saying.

"My bad, I didn't know you were showering."

"Nah you're good, I just got out. What happened?"

"Sapnap said he wants to fly up and visit us! Before settling in at college."

"That motherfucker is actually going to college?" George bursted out laughing.

"Hey now, I think it'll be good for him, whether he makes it or not. But you're not focusing on the right thing. He's gonna come visit! That'll be so cool, we haven't seen him since school got out!"

"That should be fun! When's he coming up?"

Dream found himself gazing at George's abs again before snapping out of it and remembering to respond.

"Uhh, he was hoping a few days from now."

"Oh shit, so we really gotta finish up this renovation stuff."

"What d'you mean? Our house is basically finished, it just needs a few touch ups here and there."

"Yeah true, but where is he gonna stay? We're already sharing a bedroom," George asked.

"Good point... we can get a blow up mattress and put it in one of our offices," Dream suggested.

"Yeah but those are usually uncomfortable and they always get holes and deflate. What about the couch?"

"Couch is too small for him, for anyone really," Dream remarked.

"Well I'm not buying him a whole ass mattress if he's just visiting."

"Well... there is something else we could do..." Dream started.

"Like what?"

"We could... share your bed since it's a queen... and give my twin mattress to Sapnap while he's here."

"You wanna sleep in the same room as him?"

"We could move it into the office?"

"Yeah, smart."

"So you wouldn't mind sharing a bed for one or two weeks?" Dream asked.

"I mean... it's not like we haven't shared it before."

"Okay... everything else we can work out later. Should I tell him it's on?"

"Yeah go for it! And tell him to text me, we haven't talked in a while. I wanna catch up with him," George said.

Dream finally got the chance to stare at George's nice back and slender shoulders as he walked back into the bedroom. No complaints would be coming from Dream about sharing a bed with him.

The next few days of preparation were filled with paint touch ups, deep cleaning their dirty kitchen, and getting the last of everything out of their boxes and sorted throughout their house.

Dream even found himself looking forward to Sapnap's visit for all the wrong reasons; he couldn't get his mind off of sharing a bed with George again. He wouldn't need to make anymore sleepwalking excuses to snuggle up next to him. Maybe it was something about seeing him shirtless for the first time in a while, but he couldn't stop thinking about George's tiny waist. He just wanted to wrap his arms around him and hold him close.

After hurting his own feelings with his daydreams, Dream was brought back to reality when George called for help from the kitchen. Dream got up from his bed and walked into the kitchen.