☂ ᏖᏂᏋ ᏋᏁᎴ ᎧᎦ ᏖᏂᏋ ᏋᏁᎴ ☂

Start from the beginning

ᎶᎧᎧᎴᏰᎩᏋ

ᏰᎧᏖᏖᎧᎷᏝᏋᏕᏕ ᎴᏒᏗᏇᏋᏒ

She quickly put the piece of paper into the notebook and vanished back to her room. She looked to the timer.

5...

4...

3...

2...

She grabbed the timer, shutting it off and disappearing into thin air with her things.

Reginald quickly walked into the room. Looking around. It was as Grace as cleaned it up. Even though he knew she didn't. He sighed. He didn't want to, but he had to.

He sided with heroism, and betrayed time.

***

They all grouped in the elevator with Pogo. There was not much space, courtesy of Luther, so everyone was irritated. Pogo on the other hand, short as a child, didn't mind. "Where exactly are we going?" Luther asked, annoyed.

"Somewhere, we promised never to show you." Pogo sighed. He pressed on a latch on the button pad. The small, latched door opened, and he pushed the button inside it. He closed the hatch as the elevator went down, and it kept going for what seemed like ages, as if they were in a sinking submarine.

When they finally stopped, the doors opened, then the gates, and they walked down the hallway. The lights flickered, making everyone even more uncomfortable. Klaus started getting deja vu. He didn't like it. Not that he heard voices. It was the fact that he felt cold and trapped. Though, he felt like the fear wasn't his own. It was like he felt someone else's emotions. And they couldn't go anywhere.

Pogo and the four siblings walked towards two giant metal doors. There was an initialed word that ran across the doors.

F. R. A. T. E. R. N. I. T. Y.

There was a small keypad on the right door and Pogo typed in a long passcode.

50019101989

The doors made a loud click as they slowly opened. There was another hallway, but it was pitch black, until Pogo pulled a lever on the left wall, they saw a window a few feet away. A door on the right side of the window, led to stairs, which led to a very large room, where a large machine that looked like a metal jellyfish, hung diagonally from the ceiling, all the way down to two blue beds that were once occupied.

"What in the hell is this place?" Diego asked in horror as he stared at the unmoving machinery.

"This is where we found a way to keep Marie's true powers deep inside her mind. Blocked away from her recent memories. From when she was five years old, to now."

"True powers? What are you talking about?" Klaus asked, watching Allison with worry, as she was about to break into tears again and shatter to pieces.

"We may have hidden Vanya's powers away because of its ability to destroy, but we tucked Marie's powers away, because she would've killed the one thing that would save the world." Pogo explained, turning to all of them. "You."

"Are you saying Y/N, or Marie, or whatever her name is, tried to kill us?" Luther with wide eyes.

"Unintentionally. She had to be stopped." Pogo turned back to the window, still remembering the screams. The terror looks her eyes. "That's why Number Nine had to disappear."