☂ ᎦᏝᏗᏕᏂᏰᏗፈᏦ - ᏖᏂᏋ ᏋᏝᎴᏋᏒᏕ ☂

۞

HATCH

"You wait for this hatching to begin

"You wait for this hatching to begin."

۞

After Y/N's little walk in the courtyard with her father, she'd decided to go back inside the monastery, or, 'house', as it was supposed to be. She kept hearing thumps, as they echoed through the long wooden hallways. Door after door, she walked by. She then reached a large pair of red doors with golden handles. One of the doors were slightly cracked open.
Y/N pushed the door open a little further, to see Lily punching a black punching bag. Her blonde hair in a ponytail. Sweat glistened off her toned arms and her forehead. White smudged wraps, wrapped around her knuckles, palms, and wrists. Her punches were swift and elegant. It seemed as though she could punch through feet and feet thick of brick, and she'd walk away without a scratch.
A small beeping went off. Y/N looked around the room, trying to find the source of the sound. A phone laid flat on a metal stool. She watched as Lily walked over to it, pressing a button to shut off the alarm. She undid the wraps and grabbed her eco-friendly water bottle.
"I guess Mom and Dad let you observe the whole place." She said in between gulps.

"I, uh... I couldn't find another door that led outside, so I just stayed inside." The girl said awkwardly. "Maybe, I'll just go and, uh, leave you be." She turned around to walk away.

"Wait." Lily said. Y/N turned back around. "Stay. Even if it's just for a little bit." She smirked. "I could teach you a few things."

"Yeah, I'm good. I've had my fair share of sparring. Especially with siblings." Y/N chuckled softly.

"You won't know until you try. Or are you chicken?" Lily mocked playfully.

Y/N glared at her with a smile. "Did you just call me 'chicken'?"

...

Y/N borrows a pair of sweatpants and a sleeveless sweatshirt. The sisters had knives in their hands as the metal clashed against one another. Their footing was precise and stable. Suddenly, her knives were flung out of her hands and Lily had jumped on her back and took her down.

"Mother's technique." Lily smiled, and helped her sister on her feet.

" Lily smiled, and helped her sister on her feet