☂ Ꭵ'Ꮇ ᎦᏋᏋᏝᎥᏁᎶ ᎷᏬᏒᎴᏋᏒᎧᏬᏕ ᏖᎧᎴᏗᎩ ☂

EYE OF HER STORM

"Of course you are

"Of course you are. Everyone is."

Klaus walked into the veterans bar. He placed his jacket and his bottle of vodka on the bar counter, which all the elderly people look at him. The man rolled his shoulders around, trying to relieve some weight off his shoulders. He listened to the song 'Memory Bound' By Don McGinnis on the radio.

- I've been here -

- And listened to the music -

Klaus grabbed a shot glass from behind the counter and filled it up with some alcohol.

- Lost in its cloaked lonely sound -

He began walking around the bar. Already aware that he was drunk, but didn't really care.

- While the jukebox played on -

- And I listened to the song -

He noticed the picture frames up on the walls. He smiled. When he saw him.

- I know I'm memory bound -

"Hey, Dave." He touched the glass of the frame. Tears brimming at his eyes.

- I don't know how you slipped

- Through my fingertips -

He cried softly. He began hearing the helicopter blades, and explosions in his head. He could hear him himself, yelling his name.

"Dave!"

"Dave!"

Gunfire.

"DAVE!"

- ...down -

Klaus sniffled and wiped the tears from his eyes. He could never see Dave again. That was the thing about falling in love. When you lose them, it hurts. It hurts like hell.

- But there, in the darkness -

- I can still see your smile -

An elderly man with a beard watched Klaus from the bar counter.

- And I know -

Klaus had taken out the army pin from his sleeveless jacket pocket, and kissed it. Two other elderly men were playing poker. "Your shot." One of them said. The man sitting at the bar counter stood up and began walking towards Klaus. Oh, was he in for some trouble.