☂ ᎥᏁᏉᎥᏕᎥᏰᏝᎩ ᏰᏒᎧᏦᏋᏁ ☂

MY FRIEND I FIND

"No. Everything is fine."

Five walked in the rain as he approached Gimbel Brothers. A department store where he would find his long lost friend. He walked toward the entrance and spacial jumped inside. Seeing that the store was closed, and that it was about ten o'clock at night.
Five walked toward the aisles. He grabbed a flashlight from one of the shelves and began searching. For some odd reason, he was looking at every mannequin he could possibly find. But he came across three in particular, and stared at the one in the middle. He smiled, and walked closer.
"Delores." He murmured. The mannequin had a face painted on. She had brown hair with a yellow hat on. A white shirt with black polka dots, and a magenta pencil skirt.
"It's good to see you." Five looked at her as if she was speaking back to him. "I've missed you... obviously. Well, I... It's been a rough couple of days."

***

Hazel and Cha-Cha stopped at the end of the aisle. The same aisle that Five was was.

- Don't stop me now -

They put their masks on. Cha-Cha had a pink dog mask, while Hazel had a creepy smiley blue bear mask.

- Don't stop me now... -

They began walking closer to the boy. It took them days before the two killers finally caught up to him. If only they knew the of the death of billions. Including the planet itself.

- 'Cause I'm having a good time... -

- Having a good time -

They cocked their guns and aimed at Five.

"No!" Five yelled. Their bullets hit Delores. He was devastated.

- I'm a shootin' star -

- Leapin' through the sky -

- Like a tiger -

- Defyin' the laws of gravity -

Five started running into the aisles. Leaving Delores behind, as the top half of her body was cut off by the bullets.

- I'm a racing car passin' by -

-Like Lady Godiva... -

Five looked out from his hiding spot, and saw his attackers. "Oh, shit! It's them." He murmured. He was actually happy that Y/N wasn't here. His whole life was literally going to shit.
And for Hazel and Cha-Cha, they really just shot at anything at all. It was the American way of shooting, you could say.