𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭- (𝟏𝟖)

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"What the fuck am I supposed to do?"

Omniscient

Thunder roared as lightning lit up the sky. The pattering of rain could be heard against the concrete, followed by harsh winds. Taymor stared up at the ceiling, listening closely as the rain continued to fall and let out a sigh. While he wasn't sure what to do about his current situation, he knew he couldn't just give up. What else could he do?

Taymor sat up and looked out the window. The more he thought about the situation, the more overwhelmed he became. Though it took a while, the consequences of his actions finally caught up to him. Not only did he lose Kentrell's trust, but he also lost both of his best friends. He felt alone but he didn't have anyone else to blame but himself. He wished he would've just listened.

"Well I really did it this time." He mumbled to himself. His voice grew shaky as tears pricked his eyes. "I fucked it all up, how am I even supposed to fix all this? What the fuck am I supposed to do?" Taymor broke down in tears. It was never his intent for things to get this bad. He just wanted it to all be over. How could he make it end?

Taymor thought for a moment as he wiped his tears away. Maybe it was still possible for him to change. Though it may take a lot of work, he was willing to do anything in his power to prove to Kentrell he wasn't the same person.

It was time for Taymor to hold himself accountable. He couldn't just keep sitting around feeling sorry for himself. If he wanted things to change, he had to do it himself. He couldn't expect others to fix his issues for him.

He grabbed his phone and dialed Kentrell's number. Taymor doubted he would answer but decided to give it a try anyways. He waited patiently for Kentrell to answer.

"Hello?" Taymor was relieved to hear his voice.

"Oh, um hey. Sorry to bother you I just wanted to talk for a second." A sigh could be heard from the other end.

"You not gone be arguing with me again, are you?" Kentrell questioned.

"No actually, I just wanted to call and tell you that you were right. I was wrong for lying to you and it shouldn't have taken me this long to realize it."

"Well I'm glad you're finally owning up to yo shit."

"I'm not here to say sorry or ask you to forgive me. Sorry isn't enough. I thought about what you said and I think it would be best for me to take a lil time to work on myself." Taymor announced. "I understand if we're not as cool as we used to be but I just wanna let you know I'm trying. I wanna change." Kentrell wasn't sure whether or not to believe him. What if he was lying again?

"It all sounds good but are you really? You been saying that for a while and you still the same. How do I know that you being serious?"

"I guess I'll just have to show you. There's nothing I can say to make you believe me. I'm not mad at you for not believing me, I get it but I promise I'm being serious. Ion wanna lie to you anymore, I wanna start over." But would this be enough to regain Kentrell's trust?